Sign in to follow this  
Baldyboy

what will the atmosphere be like on tuesday?

i will be there, in the river end big jim as you call it, but dont know what to expect. i am a worthy out but i confess to not thinking he will leave , unless maybe he goes at the end of the season. with all this negative talk on his future what sort of atmosphere do we create on tuesday? the majority of us supporters want the management removed but the only way to do that ist seems is for continual bad results. however i will not be hoping city lose quite the contrary, but i still want worthy out, how can things have gotten this bad?

The same as normal if you sit in the river end, no noise. The atmosphere has been poor for weeks and will only get worse . The people who sit in the barclay or on the barclay side of the city stand and sbakepit will certyainly notice it. It will be just like the river end 2 years ago when the rest of the ground was buzzzing. Silent.

[quote user="baldyboy"]i will be there, in the river end big jim as you call it, but dont know what to expect. i am a worthy out but i confess to not thinking he will leave , unless maybe he goes at the end of the season. with all this negative talk on his future what sort of atmosphere do we create on tuesday? the majority of us supporters want the management removed but the only way to do that ist seems is for continual bad results. however i will not be hoping city lose quite the contrary, but i still want worthy out, how can things have gotten this bad?[/quote]

All this "he won`t leave" is absolute rubbish.

(just like the dreaded vote of confidence)

If 15,000+ shout "Worthy Out" he will be gone, its that simple.

If anybody does not think that is true you are living in a dream world.

and since the Brighton complaints to the FA about the content of songs from their trip to Coventry revolving around the sexual orientation of people from the city probably even worse, i cant say i join in the singing anymore, will save my voice for the away day wins next season, well providing we have some quality in management, always prefered to travel despite our useless record solely for the atmosphere and the current state of things at my spiritual home of Carrow who came blame me, after all we pull of better wins when were away, boxing day was amazing, if not a little hung over :-).

if only it were that simple! 15000 shout worthy out and hes gone! are you for real? if that were the case then he would have gone before christmas! tell you what why dont we try it and see if it works? what do you lot think? i wish life were that simple!

[quote user="ManchesterCanary"]''On the ball City'' seems a bit pointless and sadly ironic at the moment...especially the ''keep it low'' part... [/quote]

and the mcveigh chant

"We love you paul mcveigh, and its quite alright

You wont get a contract ''cause worthy''s Shite

You cross the ball and oops... wheres deano?"

the atmosphere will be dead, dead as a door-nail, dead as "can hear a pin drop"

it will be very very quiet, especially if norwich give us nothing to cheer about, and after the game the atmosphere will rise (especially if we lose!)

i can see a lot of people missing the game

[quote user="baldyboy"]if only it were that simple! 15000 shout worthy out and hes gone! are you for real? if that were the case then he would have gone before christmas! tell you what why dont we try it and see if it works? what do you lot think? i wish life were that simple![/quote]

Hey, this my dream, what are you doing here?

the atmosphere will be dire - however we will win as Brighton are absolutely ****.

our awful fans will create a dire atmosphere and sit their happy in the mediocraty on display.... the barclay bottlers will not chant for worthy out and that idiot will lead us to more poor (sorry AVERAGE) results...