41 minutes ago, Alfie54 said:

If Spurs don’t won’t let him stay with us next season, might well be worth trying to get Winks on loan, similar type of player

Can't see it. Also, not that similar. Skipp is much better at winning the ball.

Winks is integrated into their squad with Dier at the back most of the time now I can't see them letting Winks go. Given how their season has gone if they don't spend big on a midfielder Skipp might have a chance of breaking through next season, sadly

6 hours ago, Upo said:

Buendia #1 for me, but 25 goals not enough to out Pukki on the radar? 😬

Almost like Emi's shots ricochet off Teemu into the net. He just happens to stand between Emi and the goal. 🤨

Joking aside, Emi is probably just as good as people say he is. But I find amazing that after 3 seasons fans don't still get how multidimensional Teemu is and how important his defensive contribution is.

Completely agree with this, plus the intelligence of his positioning and runs. There's a reason nobody has come close to keeping him out of the side, second half of the premier league disaster aside

• Like 1

If Skipp isnt here next season we are going to struggle big time to replace him he has has been that good, and is behind our vastly improved defence

having said that Emi is the best player in the champs so has to be POTS

If it is 100% certain that Skipp will not be with be with us next season I would like to see Sorensen partner McLean for the rest of the season. Skipp has been invaluable to us this season but playing him now would prove to be unnecessary and detrimental to Sorensen's development.

I understand the sentiment about playing Sorensen and McLean together, but Sorensen is a different type of player to Skipp, I am not sure our full backs could be as bullish without a more contained and disciplined player sat covering for them.

36 minutes ago, Jersey Canary said:

If Spurs take back Skipp and let Winks go, would they let Winks come to Norwich on loan? 

No chance, he'd go to a bigger club than us. He's a full England international with ten caps.

A younger, less established player would be more realistic. Maybe someone like Billy Gilmour at Chelsea, but he's a different type of midfielder and he'd also attract plenty of Premier League interest.

Spurs being linked with M.Fellaini today,if this happens that would surely put skipp further down the line for a start in the 1st team.   

1 hour ago, PHILIP COOK said:

Spurs being linked with M.Fellaini today,if this happens that would surely put skipp further down the line for a start in the 1st team.   

I'd imagine that the spuds fans will be ecstatic  at he thought of Fellaini joining....a really progressive signing. 😉👍😇

11 hours ago, Newtopia said:

I understand the sentiment about playing Sorensen and McLean together, but Sorensen is a different type of player to Skipp, I am not sure our full backs could be as bullish without a more contained and disciplined player sat covering for them.

Sorensen wasn't a full back when he came here but playing there he soon improved his play in that position. He came, I believe, as a defensive midfielder/centre back. I would hope that he could improve and develop if played in the position we signed him for. He needs game time to reach his true potential. Do we hang on to the slight possibility of having Skipp next season (which I would love) or give another player, who has performed well for us, the opportunity of showing what he can do in the position we signed him for?

If I was Mourinho I would write a “post it” to remind myself that I don’t tend to play young players, that I regard the Championship as a much inferior division, and that young whatever his name is needs a year or two loaned out in the Premier League before I can be bothered to learn his name.

• Haha 1