lappinitup

*****Official Match Thread v Derby*****

4 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Unchanged?

Love to see it

Worth noting Derby are fielding Mcdonald, an 18 year old at rightback against Emi. Spicy.

So Emi's on the left-wing then? 😉

• Haha 1

Easiest XI Farke will ever have to pick after they all picked themselves after last game.

1 minute ago, Herman said:

Wisdom.I recognised his name but I remember nothing about his time here.

He's build like a brick wall but that's all there really is to him. No real skill on the ball, does not seem like the most smartest of players.. But you will have a hard time getting past him.

1 minute ago, Herman said:

Wisdom.I recognised his name but I remember nothing about his time here.

Probably for the best 🤣

8 minutes ago, Herman said:

Ex-City legend Patrick Roberts?!

Tom Lawrence scored a few for the scum, a good Welsh lad but a little tarnished.

Lets hope that aggressive mindset to attack, press and keep going flows on! Was a masterclass the other night! 

2 minutes ago, king canary said:

No promotion party today so lets just hope we get even 50% of the enjoyment we got on Tuesday!

I’d take that, Kingo! Got a feeling there’s going to be a very controversial incident in this game looking at my crystal balls

18 minutes ago, birchfest said:

Lets hope that aggressive mindset to attack, press and keep going flows on! Was a masterclass the other night! 

8 minutes ago, Yellow and Green Man said:

This is one of those cases where the stars make it seem worse than it is. My eyes were watering until I clicked that link

Not the best of places at 4.30 PM let alone 4.30AM

Would love to see Wisdom make a mistake that leads to a goal 

Edited by HazzaJet

1 minute ago, The Bristol Nest said:

I suppose Rooney has watched Tuesday's game over and over. I suspect that this will be a tight game defensively. 

By tight do you mean playing with an 11 at the back formation and trying to lump it forward on the break?

35 minutes ago, king canary said:

No promotion party today so lets just hope we get even 50% of the enjoyment we got on Tuesday!

I think if we win today, then we’re up. If we win and Swansea win, we would be 15 points clear of 3rd with 5 games to play. Mathematically we would not be up, but We would have to lose our remaining 5 games and Swansea would have to win all of their remaining games, while scoring 19 additional goals to beat us on goal difference.

So even though we can still be caught by 3rd place.....probability says......we’re up!!! - If we win today..;)

Edited by CirclePoint
  • Confused 1