Sign in to follow this  
ncfcJacob

Help with autographs

Hello,

I recently purchased a Norwich city signed pennant that has 17 signatures on (although I do have Krul twice! ;) ) and I am trying to work out what players I have on it. So far I’ve worked out a little other half with help from google and a card I previously obtained however I am a bit stuck on the last few. I am also unsure if the top right is Pukki however from the side the top part looks quite distinctive. If anyone knows of any of the others or any I have mismatched please let me know.

Thank you all

74CA81B5-FAFC-4B71-B427-B65592DC45D9.jpeg

Krul looks like Phil and Hugill looks like Clive. 😀 I am absolutely no help on the others sorry.

1 minute ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

Jacob the one under the autograph you have labelled as Pukki (next to the canaries beak) looks like a scribbled 23 ? That makes it Kenny ? 

Ah yes that’s a possibility, Kennys autograph in the card seems to be different from pictures on google which looks a lot more like the one on the pennant. Thank you

5 minutes ago, Herman said:

Krul looks like Phil and Hugill looks like Clive. 😀 I am absolutely no help on the others sorry.

Seriously,why does anybody persevere with this practice of collecting squiggles on a piece of paper? The signers can't really be arsed.Look at the two either side of "dowells"! Really think that they are their proper signatures?!!!🙈🥱🥱

2 minutes ago, mannings bandy legs said:

Seriously,why does anybody persevere with this practice of collecting squiggles on a piece of paper? The signers can't really be arsed.Look at the two either side of "dowells"! Really think that they are their proper signatures?!!!🙈🥱🥱

Just a sentimental thing for me to remember the season by. It wasn’t very expensive and I wanted something that would look nice as a display piece.

48 minutes ago, ncfcJacob said:

Just a sentimental thing for me to remember the season by. It wasn’t very expensive and I wanted something that would look nice as a display piece.

Nowt wrong with that, Jacob - what a season to have some signed memorabilia, one of the most enjoyable in our history!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, Herman said:

Is the one just above the castle Tettey?

I think you're right

22 hours ago, mannings bandy legs said:

Morrissey puts a lot of effort into his autographs.

7D39D75C-CE24-4969-A4C6-55B8F3618F1E.jpeg

83BC344C-8BF6-49D2-B534-43F4B0D5AD29.jpeg