3 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

Just a matter of opinion. They vary. 

Once mans spat is another mans argument. 

ill let you dictate decide which this is! 

There is an edit button.

2 minutes ago, BroadstairsR said:

There is an edit button.

And your point being ? It was deliberate. 

I know you know there is an edit button - as you used it to change your earlier post after I quoted it! 

4 minutes ago, BroadstairsR said:

How many are you talking about 

Arguments (plural) the dynamic (singular) 

Sorry is this the short argument or the full half hour? 

Edited by Graham Paddons Beard

2 minutes ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

He may need to read that more that once, and then still not undertand! 

Hows the parrot? 

1 minute ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

As long as you wish. I'll need to ignore the other fellow though because I am unable to make sense of him. I have tried. Honest.

Just now, BroadstairsR said:

As long as you wish. I'll need to ignore the other fellow though because I am unable to make sense of him. I have tried. Honest.

Broady. I’m quoting a Monty Python sketch. It goes with the age I’m afraid . 

1 minute ago, BroadstairsR said:

I'll need to ignore the other fellow though because I am unable to make sense of him. I have tried. Honest.

It's not that hard...... 

Oh look a quote feature too. Who knew! 

1 minute ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

Broady. I’m quoting a Monty Python sketch. It goes with the age I’m afraid . 

Keep up Broadstairs. 

2 hours ago, Petriix said:

I understand what you're saying. Normally I don't mind what people do if it doesn't affect me. However, in this case my objection is that it makes us all look like a bunch of small-minded, petty children. I find it embarrassing that this forum is littered with threads like this, especially given our current success.

You don’t mind what people do? Go re-read what you wrote in the change of ownership thread.

14 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

It's not that hard...... 

Oh look a quote feature too. Who knew! 

Don't you believe it.

As for keeping up. I'd rather keep up with the Kardashians. I haven't a clue who they are but suspect they explain themselves better than your inarticulate offerings.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BroadstairsR said:

Don't you believe it.

As for keeping up. I'd rather keep up with the Kardashians. I haven't a clue who they are but suspect they explain themselves better than your inarticulate offerings.

Please explain which part you are having trouble with. No one else seems to, so I would suggest looking closer to home. 

And what a strange comment from someone who sees no place for spats on this forum! 

Thank you! 

5 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

Please explain which part you are having trouble with. No one else seems to, so I would suggest looking closer to home. 

And what a strange comment from someone who sees no place for spats on this forum! 

Thank you! 

You started it, continued it and seem intent on prolonging this so-called "spat."

I'm just amused. Others could do well to ignore it.

Where's Paddon's Beard? I can make more sense of him. You struggle.

Edited by BroadstairsR

I’m more like to take an interest in something ITFC related as they are our local rivals, so there’s a connection and relevance there.

I’m just watching Millwall v Swansea which is pretty unusual for me as I almost never watch games unless Norwich are involved. I don’t watch Champions League games or the Premier League as they seem largely irrelevant to me and haven’t watched a Cup Final in years. I still get a bit excited about England games, especially those in the big tournaments. I’d never really thought about it but suppose I am a NCFC fan rather than a fan of football per se. I really like this forum, especially the posts about possible players, as it provides a bit of wider knowledge and perspective that I don’t always have. Some of the level of knowledge on the PUPs posts is amazing, and if you read this I’ll be back next season Nutty.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have a real genuine hatred for everything MK Dons stand for, Ipswich I couldn't give a monkies toss about anymore so I guess if I had to give a toss about this game a dreadful 0-0 would do. 🤷‍♂️

10 minutes ago, Hansterbubble said:

I’m more like to take an interest in something ITFC related as they are our local rivals, so there’s a connection and relevance there.

I’m just watching Millwall v Swansea which is pretty unusual for me as I almost never watch games unless Norwich are involved. I don’t watch Champions League games or the Premier League as they seem largely irrelevant to me and haven’t watched a Cup Final in years. I still get a bit excited about England games, especially those in the big tournaments. I’d never really thought about it but suppose I am a NCFC fan rather than a fan of football per se. I really like this forum, especially the posts about possible players, as it provides a bit of wider knowledge and perspective that I don’t always have. Some of the level of knowledge on the PUPs posts is amazing, and if you read this I’ll be back next season Nutty.

Thanks. Forgot about that. To busy enjoying a spat.

I emphasise with your general comments about football.

Swansea .... City ... Justin Rose at the Masters. What a splendid day. Oh and the binners are playing, but we mustn't mention that.

Edited by BroadstairsR

12 minutes ago, Hansterbubble said:

I'm in the same boat as you Hanster, just substitute Ireland for England. When Norwich are in the Prem, if I remember to record MOTD I just fast forward to the Norwich coverage, usually at the end!

6 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Just put a fiver on Norwich/MK Dons win double.

£23.37 to PUPs pot if it happens.

Come on you Dons💪

What a cracking idea Nutty. I’ve followed your lead, although Bet365 only giving me a measly £22.68 return for the PUPs pot.

1 minute ago, Hansterbubble said:

What a cracking idea Nutty. I’ve followed your lead, although Bet365 only giving me a measly £22.68 return for the PUPs pot.

Nice one buddy and welcome back👍

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dr Greenthumb said:

You don’t mind what people do? Go re-read what you wrote in the change of ownership thread.

You missed the caveat of "if it doesn't affect me". As I quite clearly explained in that post, if we changed the business model, I would be devastated.

2 hours ago, BroadstairsR said:

You started it, continued it and seem intent on prolonging this so-called "spat."

I'm just amused. Others could do well to ignore it.

So, despite saying you'll ignore me, you keep replying, and I'm the one intent on prolonging it. Seriously? 

And again, suggesting what others should do. 

I think you are the inarticulate one, but glad I've made you laugh, after all the purpose of the forum is to entertain. 

Thank you!

4 hours ago, Dr Greenthumb said:

What was affecting you when you were having a go at people telling them to go support other clubs?

4 hours ago, Ken Hairy said:

I have a real genuine hatred for everything MK Dons stand for, Ipswich I couldn't give a monkies toss about anymore so I guess if I had to give a toss about this game a dreadful 0-0 would do. 🤷‍♂️

You got exactly what you wished for. 🙂 🙂