Sign in to follow this  
WD40

The mind boggles

We’ve come off our biggest win in 70 odd years, the most dominant Norwich performance I’ve seen in my lifetime, we have one hand on the trophy, praise from all corners - and I look on here and all the binners threads are sucking the oxygen out of the forum!

The mind boggles.

• Like 3

I agree 100% with this . I’ve been guilty of posting on the Binner threads but honestly after a 7 nil thrashing of epic proportion, watching the style of play on Tuesday and being on the verge of promotion we should all be letting those threads plummet down the list 

2 minutes ago, WD40 said:

This is one of my favourite moments from the game of many highlights. Max does a bit of skill and one Hudds player wipes the other out with a slide tackle! Looked hilarious in real time, Max mugged him off big time  

https://twitter.com/bevdogg_ncfc/status/1379839343095914499?s=21

Classic sh1th0usery from the star man.

2 hours ago, WD40 said:

We’ve come off our biggest win in 70 odd years, the most dominant Norwich performance I’ve seen in my lifetime, we have one hand on the trophy, praise from all corners - and I look on here and all the binners threads are sucking the oxygen out of the forum!

The mind boggles.

The supporters of that other club are right on one thing at least, some of our fans have an unhealthy obsession with their club(and some others). Usually they are of a particular vintage which enables them to recall that history in the late seventies/early eighties. For the younger fans there isn't really much to see.

They are our poor relations in every way, and as our supposed derby rivals so it’s something to talk about. But you’re right there are some with a serious obsession with them.....we know they are.

But the reality is our club is financially sound, training facilities are revamped and pretty damn good, our youth set up is cat 1 and the envy of many clubs,our recruiting has been superb, we have a squad value ten times the value of the binners club in total, just one of Aarons or Buendia is worth more than the binners, we’re about to join the elite league with the potential of another massive cash injection into the club, we’re playing some of the best football ever and catching the eye of even the most vitriolic pundits, we own all our own facilities and we fill the ground every game! To cap it all, we could be about to lift the same trophy the binners once lifted for the third time! 
What’s there not to be happy about and why not look at the plight of our neighbours who haven’t beaten us in a long time! They must look at our club with envy as do a lot of other clubs now!

Edited by Indy

Not gonna lie, it ruins this forum when all you see is threads about them.

Cambridgeshire canary - your forum needs you!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

A little research would indicate that the majority  of Binner threads are started by one poster, who has had various names in the last few years. He often refers to others as ' obsessed... yet he only has a healthy interest  in that lot...go figure. 

Please can we stop posting about the binners. They think we are obsessed about them and it gives them something to cling onto. Ignoring them makes us look less needy. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Coneys Knee said:

Not gonna lie, it ruins this forum when all you see is threads about them.

Cambridgeshire canary - your forum needs you!

Pffft, you tell me not to make threads and now you want me to make them why do  I never get appreciated.. 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Pffft, you tell me not to make threads and now you want me to make them why do  I never get appreciated.. 😂

All systems are go, set phasers to “spam”!

I’m talking transfer rumours, Instagram tittle tattle, team selection conundrums, stadium expansion. I want the lot, the Full Cambridgeshire breakfast. 

• Haha 1

Personally I couldn't disagree more, I've thoroughly enjoyed their demise over the past couple of decades so anything that threatens to end that is certainly worthy of our attention. I always look for their result and am heartened when things go wrong at PR, it often brightens an otherwise miserable weekend and long may it continue.

Not to mention a rapidly growing argument about whether we need new owners, as if its 2007 again... 

What next, Worthy Out vs Keep The Faith? 

1 hour ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Would you like me to help you out to get started with a few photos from my portfolio of players WAGs ? 😂

• Haha 1

I personally don’t have a problem with this. I read the threads that I want to and don’t read the ones that I don’t want to. Unless the title doesn’t make it clear what the subject is.