Jersey Canary

Danny Mills in trouble.

I see Danny Mills has got himself in trouble with his beloved Leeds Utd fans. 

https://motleedsnews.com/news/leeds-united-fan-posts-extraordinary-spat-with-danny-mills-after-controversial-leeds-podcast-blows-up/

Another bridge burnt Danny. Well done keep it up you might need those savings to live off for the next 40 years as those potential ambassador roles dry up.

Just now, Graham Paddons Beard said:

The FA act that Mills has any kind of media career is an indictment on football media! 

I’ve noticed he’s gradually disappearing from co-commentary and punditry as well. I wonder why that is? 

• Like 1

Particular highlight from the very modest Danny Mills was -

“I’ll see you in the Legends Lounge… that’s where my season tickets are!!”

What a d1ckhead.

20 minutes ago, Jersey Canary said:

I’ve noticed he’s gradually disappearing from co-commentary and punditry as well. I wonder why that is? 

Agreed . I see I’ve had a spooky bit of predictive text there ! 

I mean I always believed he was a d*ck but this is pretty compelling evidence, even if it is Leeds.

Not only a pr*ck of the first order but a very dumb one. How easy would it have been for him to act the bigger man and simply apologise for his crass behaviour. Of course he wouldn't have meant a word of it but it would have probably calmed the mob down and even earned him some credit. How stupid do you have to be to put up the backs of the only set of fans who had any time for you. I doubt he will be moving into PR any time soon.

He always seems very able to bite the hands that fed him.  Think his attitude is largely down to ignorance and ego - maybe he's distantly related to that Trump bloke!

On Sky Football Show spouting rubbish as per usual today 10-12.  For Your Info this is a terrible programmeRob Wooton sky Presenter who is pretty inept accompanied by two footballing non entities pushing their own biassed views today with him was that football intellect that is Eddie Newton.  Who's he? 

• Haha 1

He really does come across as an utter **** doesn't he. Irinic really as Leeds seems to be the club he likes to associate himself with these days having burnt his Norwich bridges (never misses a chance to stick the boot in on us). Just seems like a very arrogant guy who doesn;t really care about any of the clubs he;s played for or their fans. to be fair, thats his perogative but it does seem a shame.

Me and a mate had an encouter with him in Ritzy's back in the day when he was playing for us and he didn;t come across well then. You would have hoped he might have mellowed with age.  

7 hours ago, Alex Moss said:

Particular highlight from the very modest Danny Mills was -

“I’ll see you in the Legends Lounge… that’s where my season tickets are!!”

What a d1ckhead.

And where he admits that the reason he deferred his wages was because he wouldn;t get them at all if Leeds went bust!

10 minutes ago, Jim Smith said:

And where he admits that the reason he deferred his wages was because he wouldn;t get them at all if Leeds went bust!

Ha ha yeah, it appears he’s not the brightest, Jim! I normally feel an unwavering loyalty for anyone that’s ever worn the yellow shirt but I make a singular marked exception for this utter bell piece - the fact we’re all almost sticking up for Leeds over him, which is gobsmacking in its own right, really doesn’t understate quite the contempt many of us have for this enormous d1ck!

Has he ever actually owned up to playing for Norwich before, or are we that far beneath him?

He left us because Mike Walker didn't like him or his attitude I understand. He did have ability but not as much as his ego believed.

**** him.

Heard Simon Jordan on talk sport the other day saying the only thing that comes out of his mouth is a load of dribble 

1 hour ago, Hucks6 said:

Heard Simon Jordan on talk sport the other day saying the only thing that comes out of his mouth is a load of dribble 

Obs not watching ARS vs SLP tonight. I loved Steve McManaman as a player but seriously-as awful as Carragher as a pundit. Mills... name rings a bell. 🤔