Adrian Durham just said it’s the best championship performance he’s ever seen last night. Not like him to be so complimentary of us.

3 minutes ago, Move Klose said:

Adrian Durham just said it’s the best championship performance he’s ever seen last night. Not like him to be so complimentary of us.

Indeed! The first time ever he will have City fans 100% supporting what he says.

1 hour ago, Move Klose said:

Covid, Trump, Adrian Durham praising us...

This must be some crazy dream, I’ve eaten too much bloody cheese or something

1 hour ago, CobblersCanary said:

He actually committed himself to saying he thinks we'll stay up next season as well. Usually he questions the point of us even being there 🙄.

Bit of an about turn from last season then.

After the restart he said we wouldn't get another point all season. Despite the howls of derision on here irritatingly he was proved right.

21 minutes ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

Bit of an about turn from last season then.

After the restart he said we wouldn't get another point all season. Despite the howls of derision on here irritatingly he was proved right.

Throw enough sh*t at the wall and some of it will stick. 

1 hour ago, splendidrush said:

Credit where it's due, he knows how to keep his ratings up.......

That's all he does.

I stopped listening to Talksh1te years ago as I found myself in the car when he was on with Gough and boy do those pair talk some absolute nonsense.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Rich T The Biscuit said:

That's all he does.

I stopped listening to Talksh1te years ago as I found myself in the car when he was on with Gough and boy do those pair talk some absolute nonsense.

It’s all fake, designed to make people annoyed and opinionated to you ring up and argue the toss and to stir the pot. It drives me up the wall. Again I stopped listening unless there is no where else to listen to matches and I have nothing else to do.