Sign in to follow this  
Baldyboy

worthy said mcveigh did ok when he came on!

heard worthless interview on norfolk and he said leon was excellent but mcveigh was ok, yet again very little praise for mcveigh. i definitely think he is out unless worthy goes and he gets a new contract off a replacement. said was pleased with the point! sets his sghts high then yet again, a point against the mighty hull! WOW! he will be pleased if we get a draw on tuesday then?

Worthy is being an absoutly **** with McVeigh. He''s one of our best players and worthy isn''t respecting that. We''re gonna lose him in the summer!

No matter what happens, because he has won the points with his goals which will probably save us from the drop I  WILL be voting for Paul McVeigh as player of the season. I hope he wins it and Worthington is actually still here long enough to see it.

im sure he would have a heart attack if we had a clean sheet!

as for mcveigh, again he sounded like he did really well, whatever dispute is going on between the player(s) and the manager has to be forgot about, the situation isnt good and it wont change unless someone/thing changes it

[quote user="Jack Flash"]

I for one think OK just about sums up McVeigh - he has about 1 good game in 4 and is not consistent enough.

[/quote]

I agree - however, you must understand that the bandwagons on this forum involve one player who cannot do right and one that cannot do wrong. Flemmo seems to have given way to Hughes for the abuse and McVeigh is the golden child at this moment in time. 

Oh, and Worthy is resonsible for all world poverty, rainy Sundays and not enough orange Revels in a bag. 

What about the 5 good games in a row a month ago then, Jack Flash?

McVeigh is once again a victim of slander. How can you be consistent when you are not played?

I for one think OK just about sums up McVeigh - he has about 1 good game in 4 and is not consistent enough.

[/quote]

You may be right but that''s still 1 good game in 4 more than nearly all Worthington''s recent signings, several of whom have yet to produce a single good game between them.

[/quote] comopared to 1 good game in 27 for Hughes and no good games from Etuhu.... Dont knock potential match winners so easily - it aint gonna be cheap to replace him when he goes on a free.... in fact he has been our only decent forward player these last 2 months...

McVeigh is clearly playing for the supporters as opposed to his manager. He is saying nothing and letting his football do the talking. He is the only member of our team CAPABLE of doing something extraordinary.

Dicky, we all know McVeigh is not God.

But he can win a match for us, we do need him in the future and he''s made a lot of us happy in the past.

Stop being so deliberately obtuse, when you clearly know Hughes is not playing well and McVeigh is.

McVeigh created the chance we scored from yesterday. He created the chance that should have been the winner against ipswich on his own. He has more skill by far than any other Norwich player. He can cross the ball better than any other player. He can score better than any other Norwich player (i''d rather have him through on goal more than any other player). Based on that how can he not be our player of the season?! He may have been "OK" this season but the rest of our team has been disastrous.