Sign in to follow this  
Bill

100 points

no less

we are that close, we need to grab it this time

Pukki needs 5 goals to beat his previous goal tally of 29 league goals, and maybe grab the 'golden boot' as well

Krul is one game behind Swansea with 16 clean sheets, 20 is our record (I think)

Least goals conceded was 36 in 71/72 (42 games) - 28 at the moment

so plenty still to play for beside this

See the Sky Bet Championship trophy at the Royal Norfolk Show! - News -  Norwich City

1 minute ago, Bill said:

no less

Pukki needs 5 goals to beat his previous goal tally of 29 league goals, and maybe grab the 'golden boot' as well

Krul is one game behind Swansea with 16 clean sheets, 20 is our record (I think)

See the Sky Bet Championship trophy at the Royal Norfolk Show! - News -  Norwich City

So that would be 13 points needed - four wins and a draw from the remaining six games.

The way we're playing, it's certainly possible but we have a few tricky games to play (Bournemouth, Watford, Reading and Barnsley).

Trying to be balanced, I think we'll beat our previous record (94, I think?) but narrowly miss out on the 100.

• Like 1

Watford will be an interesting one, win that and the confidence in the squad will probably achieve it

As I'm so popular at the moment I thought I'd add to your post Billy Boy, see if we can get one on to Page 2 😁

For the record don't think we'll get to 100, 2 more wins, 3 draws and 1 defeat.

Happy to add to your cause RTtB. 

100 would be nice, but a shame we can't beat the record now. 

our current points per game average would have us on exactly 100 points, and we have the ability to win the last six games

whether we will, time will tell

but if those games come anywhere like last night we will be Champions by a huge margin, and deservedly so

3 hours ago, Bill said:

Pukki needs 5 goals to beat his previous goal tally of 29 league goals, and maybe grab the 'golden boot' as wel

I wonder if he would get the left boot this time to make a pair

be great to see him running out in the pitch in a pair of golden boots 😉

4 hours ago, Bill said:

no less

I have a sneaking suspicion the players, although not admitting it, are targeting or even surpassing the 100 mark as a collective team goal. And after what we all witnessed last night, I wouldn’t back against them! 💛💚

100 points is a big ask with such a  high amount of top 6 teams to play still. As ive mentioned  before 1 win 4 draws and 1 defeat will give identical stats to 2 seasons ago...27/13/6 and 94 points..it could actually happen given the teams weve to face. I would take that..it would  give us Champions again  most like.

To me the most special factor in the stats Bill mentions is goals conceded...given the amount of goals weve shipped in the last few years and Daniel's almost religious philosophy for his topic of a solid defence then if we have a record breaking fewest  goals in a season conceded then that would be an awesome record...not as headlining as 100 points maybe but a stat that would add to DF's status as one of the best City bosses of all time...he's that in my book already anyway.