Sign in to follow this  
dylanisabaddog

*****Official Promotion Thread*****

I think we're probably there already but it could be confirmed mathematically as early as Saturday. So perhaps we could do with a thread for all things promotion related?

The main plus point on getting it done so early is that we can plan ahead with certainty.

One thing that has crossed my mind is our Euro players. Do we stop playing them as soon as promotion is confirmed? Maybe Placheta could do with some games but the others are going to have a few weeks added to their seasons. I'd leave them out and keep them as fresh as possible for next season.

Edited by dylanisabaddog

Yeah we're up now, promotion is done and dusted even if we don't win another game this season, the goal now is to win the title again for me and I'm certain that's also the case for everyone at the club, this side really deserve it and I don't like Watford, the time to rest players and try new things will come after we seal the title.Ā 

We need as much confidence and momentum going into next season as possible. Also it may be easier to convince signings to join us if we just blew through the league getting nearly 100 points as opposed to limping to second and looking more like we'll struggle next year.Ā 

28 minutes ago, Christoph Stiepermann said:

Yeah we're up now, promotion is done and dusted even if we don't win another game this season, the goal now is to win the title again for me and I'm certain that's also the case for everyone at the club, this side really deserve it and I don't like Watford, the time to rest players and try new things will come after we seal the title.Ā 

We need as much confidence and momentum going into next season as possible. Also it may be easier to convince signings to join us if we just blew through the league getting nearly 100 points as opposed to limping to second and looking more like we'll struggle next year.Ā 

It sounds like Emi virtually refused to come off at half time at Preston so looks like he'll be keen to carry on. There must be a temptation to wrap him in cotton wool now the job is done and the same probably goes for Todd as well

Itā€™s a shame we canā€™t quite beat Readingā€™s 106 point record. Still, over 100 points will putĀ us in theĀ ā€˜Top Championship Teams of All Timeā€™ list. šŸ†šŸ’›šŸ’š

The players will want to win the Title - Pukki said as much after the game.Ā 
Ā 

PS I didnā€™t sleep last night . I was too excited about what I had just witnessedĀ Ā . Downloaded the whole game to watch again tonight .Ā 

1 hour ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

The players will want to win the Title - Pukki said as much after the game.Ā 
Ā 

PS I didnā€™t sleep last night . I was too excited about what I had just witnessedĀ Ā . Downloaded the whole game to watch again tonight .Ā 

Where did you download from pls?

Need to set new records.

Pukki to win Golden Boot

5 games lost all season

100 points +

Top ScorersĀ 

Top Goal Diff

Most Away Wins

1 Home defeat

Not sure if all are new records for Championship but sure they will be NCFC records.