Sign in to follow this  
Terminally Yellow

One of the best NCFC sides of my supporting time

I've been spoilt with some truly great NCFC sides over the years.

The 92/93, 3rd place, Bayern beating side made me fall in love with NCFC. 

Worthington's Division One winning warriors with Huckerby slaughtering sides left right and centre.

Lambert's back to back promotion winners with heart and determination for days.

Even that magnificent side two years ago that won the Championship playing some of the most beautiful, flowing football.

But for me, this side is the best, all round side I've ever seen represent Norwich City, with perhaps the exception of the 92/93 team. The way we patiently play the ball and carve out opportunities while remaining cool, calm and collected in defence is just a joy to behold. I really hope we go on to seal the title, it's the least this team deserve.

Bravo Daniel Farke, I am in awe at your accomplishments. 

• Like 1

Started paying attention in early 90's and thought I was spoilt then against Bayern / Inter. I wasn't; my son is now.  Without doubt, the most entertaining and best football I have seen has been since he started watching (first game for him was against Forest away in 18/19). I also, very, very strongly love Farke. Not only does he produce results, he also talks sense and comes across amiable (but also, someone you definitely wouldn't cross).  I have a strong hope that he stays for years and gets a statue. 

• Like 1

People said the same in the 18/19 promotion season, yet those claims were silenced once we struggled in the PL.

I love this team, and I certainly think they're up there, but they have to stay up next year for them to truly challenge the 92/93 team, who beat Bayern in Europe.