Sign in to follow this  
CairoKolton

Fulham U18 vs Norwich City U18?

Hi all,

I was the photographer at the U18 match against Fulham on Saturday.  It might not have been a great result for the young Canaries, but there were some encouraging performances and Norwich's season has been much improved on last year.  When I photograph matches I tend to put together a blog/report as well. omegle  xender

Appreciated this might not be interesting to everyone, but for anyone who's interested in the U18 side, the match report and photos are here
Edited by CairoKolton

Oh really - say hello to the Pink'Un bot which copies other people's posts.

The U18 match against Fulham was 10 days ago.

And if you're the person running the bot it's really not a good idea to to copy a post which makes reference to a report and photos of a match which the bot then doesn't attach is it?

• Haha 1

The level of spamming and botting is really poor nowadays. They were much better back in the day. Off to St. Petersburg for better training. 

3 hours ago, Thirsty Lizard said:

Oh really - say hello to the Pink'Un bot which copies other people's posts.

The U18 match against Fulham was 10 days ago.

And if you're the person running the bot it's really not a good idea to to copy a post which makes reference to a report and photos of a match which the bot then doesn't attach is it?

For those of us with no idea what you are talking about TL can you give an idiots guide to “botting” please ? I do recall the original post (complete with interesting pics) 

Is this the way forward for certain posters, who may have been blocked by some of us, to continue to spew out their meaningless drivel? 😳

6 minutes ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

For those of us with no idea what you are talking about TL can you give an idiots guide to “botting” please ? I do recall the original post (complete with interesting pics) 

I’ve seen a Shakespeare bot on Reddit-it takes a post and redoes it as if it was Shakespeare writing it. Quite amusing if you’re a Shakespeare fan (unfortunately I’m not).

2 hours ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

I can't really GPB - I'm certainly no expert on the matter. But, I do recognise when a new account pops up and just regurgitates a post that was made on here recently. 

There was some discussion on here about a month back when it happened before and some posters seemed to have an in depth knowledge of forum bots and what they're all about - I think they're trying to drive traffic to try and get hits on advertising which is attached to the site/post. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

Bots are computer generated fake social media accounts to either amplify a message, give out misinformation, send out spam and just generally be a pain. Twitter and fakebook are terrible for it.

Botting is the act of setting up countless bot and fake accounts.

For example.

• Thanks 1