Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

TWTD

Had a good day canaryking results went for us, then seeing Ips—- only draw against the bottom team in league. SPLENDID 

3 minutes ago, ricardo said:

Someone should alert the Samaritans.

Why? Do they have any decent players available for the handle of an ancient trophy?

I don't understand how they are 8th from top they have been so crap you could easily imagine them being 8th from bottom. I can only imagine that no-one in league 1 can put two consecutive wins together

• Like 1

I’ve just had a butchers in there. It’s priceless today, as you can well imagine.

One of the best lines was pointing out the Agent Lambert was doing better than agent Cook is now.

New agent  bounce ?

😁

9 minutes ago, Mr Tea said:

I’ve just had a butchers in there. It’s priceless today, as you can well imagine.

One of the best lines was pointing out the Agent Lambert was doing better than agent Cook is now.

New agent  bounce ?

😁

Lambert took 10 points from his last 12 . But luckily mucus  sacked him before the Binners realised . 

• Haha 1

Crikey - the stats make it sound a horrible game - only 7 shots in total from both sides and not one on target.  That league is weird, the binners have been on extremely ordinary form for several months but still sit in 8th; I think sides keep going on good runs followed by bad ones, whereas Ipswich just seem to tread water and win occasionally enough to keep in touch.  

I think this guy is on drugs if he really believes what he is singing about.....................

and Norwich is a CITY not a tin pot town. 

Edited by Mutley
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Mutley said:

I think this guy is on drugs if he really believes what he is singing about.....................

Uploaded by Alex 'Yeah I mean Norwich beat us 3-0 but we were the better team and deserved the win' Griffin

11 minutes ago, Mutley said:

What an absolute banger. Lyrical genius.

37 minutes ago, Uncle Fred said:

If Agnes Cook keeps them down I will have his name tattooed on my gentleman’s sausage 

Explain that one to Mrs Fred when she asks who Agnes Cook is 😆

1 hour ago, Uncle Fred said:

If Agnes Cook keeps them down I will have his name tattooed on my gentleman’s sausage 

I hear it would be a struggle to fit his initials on it.

• Like 1

They have found their level and they look so at home in League One.

Any League One Club with even a hint of investment, ambition and organization would be capable of getting out of League One fairly easily but with crap players, yet another mediocre manager and a totally disinterested owner they have absolutely no chance.

They have therefore reached the logical and sensible conclusion that they are much better off being a mid table League One Club than one of next seasons relegation certanties in the Championship.