Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

And Swansea score

Swansea now lost 4 games in a row.

They're going on a great run. Hope that they can make it 5.

Just had a nose on their Planet Swans forum, extremely disgruntled,  very much unanimous in wanting Cooper out.. 

It's been a straight shot between us and Watford for a few weeks now, but this did put a smile on my face.

Watford draw, Swansea lose and Ipswich fire a blank against the worst side in League One. Bring on tomorrow evening!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Four defeats in a row for the Swans.

Is that called Upping?

They have certainly had it up on em.

Watching BBC Championship Live saw GOAL coming in at 91st Minute wished it wasn''t from Swansea.  But it was but not a last knocking penalty by Ayew but an OG for PNE.  Hooray been another good results afternoon for us just need to complete tomorrow night.

Swansea must be Grimacing that result. The goal was their only shot on target, although it was at the wrong end

1 hour ago, Mason 47 said:

It's been a straight shot between us and Watford for a few weeks now, but this did put a smile on my face.

Watford draw, Swansea lose and Ipswich fire a blank against the worst side in League One. Bring on tomorrow evening!

TWTD is carnage again. It's almost getting dull. 

Almost.

Just watched the 2 minutes of Sky highlights and it didn't include a single Swansea attack. Completely one sided. 

3 days apart

We rip PNE apart (apart from the scoring bit!) and they get a lucky last minute goal to draw

PNE dominate Swansea and get a last minute goal to deservedly win the game

There are only 2 teams between us and Swansea, yet the gap is actually a chasm.

How many Norwich fans still think Swansea are a threat to automatic promotion?

8 minutes ago, Crabbycanary3 said:

3 days apart

We rip PNE apart (apart from the scoring bit!) and they get a lucky last minute goal to draw

PNE dominate Swansea and get a last minute goal to deservedly win the game

There are only 2 teams between us and Swansea, yet the gap is actually a chasm.

How many Norwich fans still think Swansea are a threat to automatic promotion?

Not now, they're not. Momentum's not with them and they need five more wins than us in, what, eight games? Same applies to Brentford.

Not happening.

I have said in other threads that 86 points will be needed to ensure top two. I actually think that might be a bit high.

Straight fight between us and Watford for top. We're up.

2 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

Not now, they're not. Momentum's not with them and they need five more wins than us in, what, eight games? Same applies to Brentford.

Not happening.

I have said in other threads that 86 points will be needed to ensure top two. I actually think that might be a bit high.

Straight fight between us and Watford for top. We're up.

Absolutely agree

Tbh, a lot of us said a while ago that Swansea were drying up. They were not potent and the Swansea 'style' was just not flowing at all. Their squad size also did not lend itself for a high level, sustained top 2 challenge. 

Also, the notion that 3 teams would get 90 points may fall quite a long way short. there is always a mathematical 'could' but reality will stomp all over that