Sign in to follow this  
Hucks6

2 players we could look at

Kyle Bartley West Brom centre Back built like a brick toilet not much get passed him. And another one perhaps Harrison Reed of Fulham two players who are 100 per cent committed.Thoughts

Harrison Reed a player we know well but not available should Fulham avoid the drop. 

I have said multiple times on here Reed would be a perfect target when Fulham get relegated

20 minutes ago, AJ said:

I have said multiple times on here Reed would be a perfect target when Fulham get relegated

Fulham aren't getting relegated tho 😉

34 minutes ago, Terminally Yellow said:

Let's get promoted before talking transfers.

See you Saturday night 😉

• Like 1

Kyle Bartley West Brom centre Back built like a brick toilet not much get passed him

You say not a lot gets past him, has he not played much this year they have conceded 59 goals, that suggests a bit gets past him ?

• Haha 2

If he hasn’t played much this year he hasn’t conceded 59 goals then sorry Well b back

You could argue that if he’s a defender but not good enough to get in a side that concedes 59 goals, why would we want him? We need players who improve our squad, I’ve no idea if he would, but defence is going to be very important next season - it has improved immensely this, starting with the protection from the likes of Skipp, and it’s something we want to keep up.

Edited by Branston Pickle

13 hours ago, Hucks6 said:

Kyle Bartley West Brom centre Back built like a brick toilet not much get passed him. And another one perhaps Harrison Reed of Fulham two players who are 100 per cent committed.Thoughts

Neither are good enough

Davies from Liverpool is the thinking mans suggestion for centre back. 

And let's sign this latest top Peterborough striker now when he'll be £5m, instead of allowing Brentford to sign him as the Toney replacement. 

6 minutes ago, KeiranShikari said:

Pritchard and Ryan Bennett for me.

Are you having a laugh? Pritchard has been useless for years and struggles to get in the Huddersfield team for periods and Bennett is no better than Zimmermann. 

Great suggestions if you are keen to level the playing field between us and the binners. 

Edited by TeemuVanBasten
  • Haha 1

Speaking of targets from yesteryear I see assombalonga is out of contact and will be available in summer on a be free 😂

1 hour ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Are you having a laugh? Pritchard has been useless for years and struggles to get in the Huddersfield team for periods and Bennett is no better than Zimmermann. 

Great suggestions if you are keen to level the playing field between us and the binners. 

I think you’ve been tangoed 😉

• Haha 1