And we’ll win today 👍

And we’re going to get promoted

As champions.

OTBC

Like your optimism and all

But the kit is cursed

cursed I tell you

360_F_223680416_uf2FJ4wLpA2nw9uvxSqZltof

Youve missed the nhs logo and being auctioned offf after the match part. 

Thats got to be good,, hasnt it? 

Any nice person out there know what the stats regarding the wearing of the "petrol" blue shirt are?  Have we won in it yet?  

I don’t mind the kit, and my son said it’s his favourite of this season’s.  We’ve only worn it a couple of times - one with the reserves at Luton - so it has hardly had a chance to be ‘unlucky’

We drew away at Brentford in it, don't remember winning in it however. I think it's an okay kit, probably better than that McDonalds one last season, not as good as the white one last time we went up. The grey third kit last season was nice.

3 hours ago, shefcanary said:

Any nice person out there know what the stats regarding the wearing of the "petrol" blue shirt are?  Have we won in it yet?  

I haven't properly checked but I think we lost by a record scoreline every time we've worn it.

• Haha 1

IMO Norwich's away strip, if they really ever need to play in it, should be predominantly white with green, green shorts & green socks

2 hours ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

It’s well unlucky. And cursed. We have no players , dodgy kit , dead cat manager bounce , never win on a good Friday. Preston 9/2 . I’m lumping  on. 

I never bet against Norwich, but somebody on bet fair was offering 6/1, now that’s even tempting me I must say.

You have to be a heretic to like that awful strip. I bet the players hate it. They must feel like a National League South team playing in that.

7 hours ago, K Lo said:

IMO Norwich's away strip, if they really ever need to play in it, should be predominantly white with green, green shorts & green socks

100% correct. I really don’t mind all red, but it should (if we EVER need it) be white and green, with yellow and black as trim colors. Not blue, not grey, not black, not purple, not rugby hoops.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Surfer said:

100% correct. I really don’t mind all red, but it should (if we EVER need it) be white and green, with yellow and black as trim colors. Not blue, not grey, not black, not purple, not rugby hoops.

Or all green with yellow or white as a trim colour.
We really shouldn't go near blue... or red for that matter IMO.

Even what was worn today but in green would be OK. Yes I know that blue was to honour and support the NHS, but no more please. Yellow, green, and trim colors  black and white are our brand colors. Like Brazil, our colors are uniquely recognizable so let’s keep our public face that way - 

15 hours ago, keelansgrandad said:

You have to be a heretic to like that awful strip. I bet the players hate it. They must feel like a National League South team playing in that.

.....or 1p5wich..... or is that the same thing?

6 hours ago, Surfer said:

Even what was worn today but in green would be OK. Yes I know that blue was to honour and support the NHS, but no more please. Yellow, green, and trim colors  black and white are our brand colors. Like Brazil, our colors are uniquely recognizable so let’s keep our public face that way - 

Indeed. I don't see anything wrong with our away kit being black or white, even more so given how few teams wear those colours as it is

No nothing wrong with black, only Watford and Wolves wear black, the two teams we actually have to change kit for - yellow with white as the alternative for shirt and socks and green shorts on the other hand doesn’t clash with anybody.... 

I wonder if the club will ever announce how many of those were sold? I guess once we're back in stadiums again we'll have a better idea, but I just can't imagine why anyone would want to buy it.

Personally I quite like mixing it up, variety with the away and third kits, experimental colours and patterns... but blue? Really? It looked a rank decision at the time, and it certainly hasn't aged well.

17 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

I wonder if the club will ever announce how many of those were sold? I guess once we're back in stadiums again we'll have a better idea, but I just can't imagine why anyone would want to buy it.

Personally I quite like mixing it up, variety with the away and third kits, experimental colours and patterns... but blue? Really? It looked a rank decision at the time, and it certainly hasn't aged well.

I'd imagine not many, probably more kids than adults. I'm not normally one for buying shirts that aren't yellow but now the 3rd kit is half price I think I'll get one of them, that should have been the 2nd kit. 

I get the whole 'NHS' thing, but designing a shirt no one likes was probably the wrong route in regards to raising money, that white top with the rainbow stripes that some fan designed was infinitely better. 

It looks like someone forgot to draw it up, so on the morning of the presentation scrambled together a generic away kit and slapped a Norwich badge on it.

You can make a good Norwich kit in almost any colour, but the away shirt just isn't a very good shirt.