Sign in to follow this  
John Boubepo

Help needed

Could some of the posters help me out, my Gran thinks Mr Worthington has become really cr@p recently however I disagree strongly with my Gran and say he''s always been cr@p, which one of us is right?

Neither of you are because it would be unfair to say he is cr@p, more that he is better suited to running a club at a lower level, preferably not ours.

I disagree with you John. Worthington hasn''t always been crap. A crap manager wouldn''t have been able to get us promoted so i''ll have to agree with your nan. Currently Worthy isn''t at his best (to put it lighty)

[quote user="silver fox"]Neither of you are because it would be unfair to say he is cr@p, more that he is better suited to running a club at a lower level, preferably not ours.[/quote]Very well put Silver Fox, myself and Gran admire you greatly for your integrity, your reasoning and your even-handed assessment - so we can conclude that Nigel Worthington would be better suited at a cr@p club?

worthers hasnt been crap he''s been lucky...

as the saying goes "id rather be lucky than good" i guess inj Worthys case thats true

jas :)