Sign in to follow this  
Greavsy

Watford and Bournmouth moved for sky

At least we only need to get to our laptops/TVs this season. Some random times there -did I read correctly that it is 8pm on Saturday for Bmuff (once I got through endless pizza adverts)?

Edited by Branston Pickle

6pm midweek isn’t the best, but at least with working from home for me it’s only switching from work mode to footy mode. I barely even need to leave my seat!

9 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

6pm midweek isn’t the best, but at least with working from home for me it’s only switching from work mode to footy mode. I barely even need to leave my seat!

For me its that my sons bedtime is 7pm so I either have to watch on a delay or I have to try and watch the first half with a rampaging toddler in the room.

8pm on a Saturday night is annoying, especially now that I could be down the pub instead of staying in.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, king canary said:

For me its that my sons bedtime is 7pm so I either have to watch on a delay or I have to try and watch the first half with a rampaging toddler in the room.

Ours kids are 4 and 6, so the 6pm kick-off works okay.  Have dinner ready for kick-off, attempt to get them ready for bed at halftime then let them rampage through the second half!  The 8pm games are tougher since bedtime seems to take an age, book, after book, after book.

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Matt Juler said:

Ours kids are 4 and 6, so the 6pm kick-off works okay.  Have dinner ready for kick-off, attempt to get them ready for bed at halftime then let them rampage through the second half!  The 8pm games are tougher since bedtime seems to take an age, book, after book, after book.

Pop the Ipswich match on, that will send them off in no time. 

May get Childline knocking though! 

• Haha 2

What no QPR v Norwich on the telly this fixture normally is live on tv.  Only similar to 2018/9 where in the last 7  fixtures most were all on tv QPR, Wigan, Sheff Wed, Blackburn.  This season just the two short changed by Sky this season.  

4 hours ago, Satriales said:

8pm on a Saturday night is annoying, especially now that I could be down the pub instead of staying in.

Watch it  in the Pub.  Two dead birds, one stone. You're welcome. 

9 hours ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

Here we go again .... we had this last time . Remember us all getting up at stupid o’clock to get to Wigan for a lunchtime Sunday ko.

Yes, left home at 5.00a.m. and got to Wigan about 4 hours later just in time for breakfast in Frankie and Benny’s along with hordes of other Norwich supporters who’d had the same idea.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Matt Juler said:

Can’t they watch the game with you? I remember watching the 1970 FA cup final replay which started at 7.30 pm as a 6 year old.

7 hours ago, pete said:

What no QPR v Norwich on the telly this fixture normally is live on tv.  Only similar to 2018/9 where in the last 7  fixtures most were all on tv QPR, Wigan, Sheff Wed, Blackburn.  This season just the two short changed by Sky this season.  

Suggests Sky think we will have nowt to play for after these two matches - already Champs by then!   

win promotion v B'mouth

then

the title v Watford (as '72)

nice bit a telly that, boi 😋

12 minutes ago, Bill said:

win promotion v B'mouth

then

Did they have VPNs in 1972?

9 hours ago, Mr Angry said:

Can’t they watch the game with you? I remember watching the 1970 FA cup final replay which started at 7.30 pm as a 6 year old.

Fancy allowing a 6 year old watch that😂  I was 11 and I was scarred for life

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, dylanisabaddog said:

Fancy allowing a 6 year old watch that😂  I was 11 and I was scarred for life

I don’t think I appreciated what was going on at that age. My aunt bought me a Chelsea kit and I knew the names of all of the players-I also remember watching them win the Cup Winners Cup final a year later. My cousin changed my allegiance to Norwich about a year after that 👍

14 hours ago, Bill said:

win promotion v B'mouth

then

Assuming you have Sky then City1st ?