Sign in to follow this  
Fen Canary

Racism Report

1 hour ago, horsefly said:

I would love one of you lot to explain to me (and that includes Bill) why you engage in this  playground behaviour of accusing other people of masquerading as other posters. It really is name calling of the most childish kind. Firstly, I fail to see how you can have any evidence for such a claim. Secondly, what is supposed to be the benefit of posting under multiple identities? Thirdly, I couldn't give a damn whether any of you lot post under other names, so why does the possibility concern you so much? I am seriously perplexed as to why you would rather indulge in this Bart Simpson like behaviour than discuss the issues at hand. Frankly it is nothing more than an irritation that you want to claim that I am really Bill or any of the other names you wish to cite (although a simple grasp of basic linguistic analysis would quickly disabuse you of such nonsense), the fact is I have only ever posted under this name. What really perplexes me is that grown men (it seems to be exclusively men) actually find something worthwhile in posting this absurd tripe. So do feel free to tell me just why you think it is so important to throw around such meaningless unfounded allegations. I just don't get what you think it achieves.

I didn't claim you were Bill,  or anyone  else for that matter.....

I posted as a light hearted way of saying that I prefer your recent approach as opposed to the brash, hectoring and morally and intellectually superior fashion you sometimes adopt. And thats before we begin to discuss the dubious remarks you sometimes make - and I'll say this for full disclosure- I saw the photo comparison you made in a swiftly moderated post (you know which one and I'll say no more about it) and found it highly offensive. 

VW made the point elsewhere that he found a post of yours refreshing and a surprise. I agree with this sentiment.  When you are not playing alpha to the crowd you really add something to proceedings. You can take this as a compliment or a patronising comment, it makes no odds to me

Since you broght it up I have no doubt that bill is on here still. He has something like 36,000 posts over a ten year period. He wont have gone quietly.  I guess the suspicion falls on you because you joined at the exact moment he went on holiday and went full throttle straight into the debate in the same manner he adopted.

I don't and won't accuse you of being anyone else. I am content to judge horsefly by horsefly's posts and no others 

22 minutes ago, Barbe bleu said:

I posted as a light hearted way of saying that I prefer your recent approach as opposed to the brash, hectoring and morally and intellectually superior fashion you sometimes adopt. And thats before we begin to discuss the dubious remarks you sometimes make - and I'll say this for full disclosure- I saw the photo comparison you made in a swiftly moderated post (you know which one and I'll say no more about it) and found it highly offensive. 

VW made the point elsewhere that he found a post of yours refreshing and a surprise. I agree with this sentiment.  When you are not playing alpha to the crowd you really add something to proceedings. You can take this as a compliment or a patronising comment, it makes no odds to me

Since you broght it up I have no doubt that bill is on here still. He has something like 36,000 posts over a ten year period. He wont have gone quietly.  I guess the suspicion falls on you because you joined at the exact moment he went on holiday and went full throttle straight into the debate in the same manner he adopted.

I don't and won't accuse you of being anyone else. I am content to judge horsefly by horsefly's posts and no others 

22 minutes ago, Barbe bleu said:

Yes this is a nice way to proceed and I applaud you Bb. I have to say that the fact that the horsey account popped up on the same day as Bill left for one of his previous sabbaticals has never struck me before, nor that the same personal vendettas with historical knowledge would suggest anything other than coincidence, nor that both posters make reference to BME partners working in local clinics involved in the vaccination program, nor that they both claim to be involved in further education, nor that they both appear to be nocturnal.....nope I am not prepared to form a judgement and agree fully with you, play the post and not the poster. 😉

Edited by Van wink

40 minutes ago, Barbe bleu said:

You have made that claim on many occasions as you know full well.  As for the pic comparison that offended you so much, you must have a very low "offence threshold" if you were so devastated by a comparison between Laurence Fox and Reinhard Heydrich (the resemblance is very striking). 

However, since you have pledged not to make such pointless accusations I will happily take you for your word and look forward to posts that focus on the actual issues.

30 minutes ago, Van wink said:

I have to say that the fact that the horsey account popped up on the same day as Bill left for one of his previous sabbaticals has never struck me before, nor that the same personal vendettas with historical knowledge would suggest anything other than coincidence, nor that both posters make reference to BME partners working in local clinics involved in the vaccination program, nor that they both claim to be involved in further education, nor that they both appear to be nocturnal.....nope I am not prepared to form a judgement and agree fully with you, play the post and not the poster.

Gosh! No one could possibly suspect that you have included all this garbage to disguise your persistent childish game of accusing me of being Bill could they. Truly childish and pathetic! Grow up man.

5 minutes ago, horsefly said:

As for the pic comparison that offended you so much, you must have a very low "offence threshold" if you were so devastated by a comparison between Laurence Fox and Reinhard Heydrich (the resemblance is very striking). 

I have deliberately not brought this up.

Belittling of genocide to score cheap laughs. Disgusting.

Why not walk into your nearest synagogue and make these sorts of comparisons to test the congregation's "offence threshold"?

1 minute ago, Barbe bleu said:

Why not walk into your nearest synagogue and make these sorts of comparisons to test the congregation's "offence threshold"?

Well that's an interesting take that probably says more about you than it does about me. How you get "belittling the genocide" (I assume you mean the holocaust) out of that is quite remarkable. And to think you're one of those that complains about "woke" and "cancel culture".

1 minute ago, horsefly said:

Well that's 

I would like you to stop with this.  You have made your point in defence of your post now do me the courtesy of shutting  up.

1 hour ago, Barbe bleu said:

I would like you to stop with this.  You have made your point in defence of your post now do me the courtesy of shutting  up.

I would be more than delighted to be relieved of the need  to respond to childish quips. So if you do me the courtesy of shutting up making such comments we could all get on with discussing the issues.

And this is the same guy, presumably, who a few posts up was saying 'cancel culture' does not exist in this country. And here he is proving the opposite.

20 minutes ago, Rock The Boat said:

And this is the same guy, presumably, who a few posts up was saying 'cancel culture' does not exist in this country. And here he is proving the opposite.

Try reading my posts and then say something that might be even remotely accurate or relevant.