Sign in to follow this  
Tom NCFC

Will the Miller's be saved?

I don''t support Rotherham but i have a respect for them as it was Norwich vs Rotherham which was one of my favorite match which i went to see as a kid. I feel sorry for Rotherham. How much are they in debt? I hope someone comes in with some kind of rescue package. Funny thing is if you want to make a donation, you have to sign up on the RotherhamWorld website. Good luck Millers

Rotherham probably paid too much money to greedy footballers as everyone does.

Norwich City''s Premiership Bonus went to a few individuals directly and to a few disbelieving clubs in the form of transfer payments. Oh! And we lined a few agents pockets as well.

What did 20 million do for NCFC except manifest itself in debt?

On top of that, so called Premiership success means more peculiar match times and less games.

Supporters have to begin to ask not what they can keep doing for their Clubs but what can the Clubs begin to do for them?

With a number of Premiership Clubs the Directors are on the gravy train too.

The Premier League in it''s present format is doomed. It only suits the armchair fan.

Yes.. if Bury can be saved then the millers can.. its worth noting that since the collapse of ITV digital not one team ahs gone to the "wall" so much for the 30 they expected to close eh?

jas :)