Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the PUPs Season 14 Week 30

Welcome to Rays Funds, supported by Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare.     

11081428_10153051143375219_2038571853352054181_n.jpg.2e6b004aacdd4cf63ec36fe4cae2033d.jpg

Our luck is due to change and we have just the PUP to take advantage with @Crabbycanary3 making the final six selections this week. Crabby had a winning week last year when I remember us all willing a late goal from Porto to bring home the six. He’s in good form right now too so let’s find him find him some great selections from the games played on Sat, Sun or Mon that are listed on Bet 365. Beware Friday games they are no good to us.

We have @Jellytot making the selections for our game at Preston on Friday. Jellytot’s having a great season this time around that has seen her win with the final six as well as having a great run in the WOOSTER profitability league where she’s on +3.33. You’ll need to get the Norwich picks in early because Jellytot needs to get them to me on Friday morning.

This weekend sees the start of our final PUP of the month. It’s going to take some winning because it will take in the last six week’s of the season up to May 8th. Good luck everyone.

As always a massive thank-you to our benefactor PUPanon for making the Norwich match picks possible. Also to all the Pink Un posters who send me pledges and donations. And to our sponsors Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare. Their money all goes straight into the presentation pot. The CSF and our DS and Pan-disability boys and girls really appreciate this support. For more information on our sponsors take a look at their websites below :-

1283382777_turner2-page-001.jpg.e0726504430ffc2f43ef17410932b6ca.jpg

http://www.turnereuropeanconsulting.com/

318255217_cavellhealthcare.jpg.4e98bab8c935a38ba9a21a447c376c87.jpg

https://www.cavellhealthcare.co.uk/

PUPs backing City is is on for number ten on Friday.….

117333624_Screenshot(59).png.43d250a0cde5486e05f34408772f37db.png

Now I’ll hand the thread over to Crabbycanary and Jellytot. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you to success. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for the Community Sports Foundation and our fabulous Downs Syndrome and pan-disability boys and girls.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Jeff and Helen, the thread is yours.......🙃...........

Rays Funds on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/groups/124098287639888/

Rays Funds on Twitter : https://twitter.com/Raysfunds

A Saturday evening offering from Portugal...

Porto v Santa Clara - Home Win

For the match bet, HT/FT Draw/City

Best of luck Crabby, Jellytot, and all you PUPs.

Chelsea to win against West Brom, our match I can see the internationals having an effect so I’ll go for a 1-1 draw. Good luck pups!

I have always used Soccerway for what passes for my research, but recently that site has been freezing my desktop and I have been getting warnings of viruses having been deleted. Is there a similar but trouble-free site that other posters can recommend?

@PurpleCanary.....I use the Flashscores app (gets high user scores on Google Play) and you get form (over 5/10/15/20 games etc etc), news, odds, H2H and in-game stats of course (and it's the one site that triggers incoming goals before Sky sports report them very often, if only by 20 to 30 seconds). Then, I'm so used to the format which I like very much being clean, simple and logically laid out.

SofaScore is another decent site like the above. Though I dislike the layout.

If you want to be more technical then try out Infogol.net. They use more analytics.

For this week's Pups....

For our game I am going for another Dowell goal.

For Saturday, Atalanta at home for me. Always full of goals. Yet, given my recent form, what do I know!

Good luck @Crabbycanary3 and @Jellytot and all Pups.

• Thanks 1

Good luck to all again......Good luck @Crabbycanary3 and @Jellytot smash it this week!👍

For me back to my foreign club and Sparta Prague v Teplice - Home win.

As for City, Buendia is due a goal, so Buendia to score...

OTBC 💚💛

I'll pick Borussia Munching-gladrags home win 

For us Cantwell to score first

Good luck everyone 

OTBC 💛💚💛💚

Evening Pups .

Jellytot , I’m thinking Zimmerman to score . Mainly because I like him . 

Crabby , probably not what you’re after , but I’m going for Derby v LUTON away win , 11/4 . 
Best of luck to the both of you 💪💪💚💛

Thanks Nutty. I will definitely be drawing massively on PuP power, so please Ladies and Gents be forthcoming with your ideas!

I'll try and get it to you , mid evening on Friday Nutty

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PurpleCanary said:

I have always used Soccerway for what passes for my research, but recently that site has been freezing my desktop and I have been getting warnings of viruses having been deleted. Is there a similar but trouble-free site that other posters can recommend?

Flashscores is pretty much how I plan my picks and I feel nothing can beat it for layout however they just made a change to how you groups selected games together. This has made the layout more difficult to manage.

Purple - Maybe virus scan your pc, check for dogy add-ons, programmes.  I don't see why a website like that would be throwing up virus warnings. Clear your cookies and temp internet files etc.

Jellytot - 2:2 Draw.

Edited by KiwiScot
  • Like 1

While on patrol of the thread looking for the usual infractions I decided not to give a toss this week.

Edited by KiwiScot
  • Haha 1

I’ve gone and picked a Friday game with Derby v Luton , so scrap that .

Instead I’ll say Southend v CARLISLE away win 13/10 ( Saturday)

Cheers Nutty 👍

Hi PUPs, back to Turkey this week with KASIMPAŞA VS. BEŞIKTAŞ (away win).

For the City bet I'll go for a red card in the game and Hugil to score last.

Best of luck everyone! 💪🏆

Apples

Morning all.

Italy for me this week. Napoli to beat Crotone in Serie A.

For City's game is it possible to bet on Declan Rudd saving a pen Nutty? If so I'd do that.

Good luck to my favourite crab and Jelly Tot.

In an attempt to break my useless run(top could not beat bottom last week!), Real Madrid to beat Eibar.

One of my few successes this season was each team over 1 corner in each half and at 4-1, that seems a reasonable flutter.

The very best of luck.

21 minutes ago, Kathy said:

Morning all.

Italy for me this week. Napoli to beat Crotone in Serie A.

For City's game is it possible to bet on Declan Rudd saving a pen Nutty? If so I'd do that.

Good luck to my favourite crab and Jelly Tot.

It would probably have to reach his front room, he is out for the season!!

5 minutes ago, dj11 said:

It would probably have to reach his front room, he is out for the season!!

Thanks DJ. This will probably come back to haunt me.....

I'll go 2-2 then.

1 hour ago, PurpleCanary said:

For the Norwich City bet I like the look of Zimmermann as the Last Goalscorer, at 25/1.

I blame myself...☹️

I will go with Sorensen as LGS instead.

Bolton v Colchester........Home win.

For our game...

Hanley to score anytime.

Good luck Crabby and Jellytot.

Can't wait to make the Norwich picks and hopefully raise a fee more £'s! Keep them coming for me please and I'll put them on either late tonight or in the morning 💛💚

• Thanks 1

A very good afternoon to you Nutty and wishing good luck to Crabby and Jellytot not forgetting of course all you other lovely PUPs out there.

A HOME WIN for BARCELONA v Real Valladolid.

For the Norwich bet Pukki to score the first goal of the game.

Man Utd for me please

For Norwich , 3-1 with Emi to score anytime  ( looks like there will be some changes but 100% sure Emi will be playing )

Good Luck Crabby & Helen 

For Crabby Russian Div 1 and a team that's won for me before and going great guns at the top....

Krylia Sovetov          v          Tekstilshchik Ivanoho          Home Win

For Helen...

Emi Buendia to score 2 or more

Evening pups

My pick this week is REAL MADRID v eibar HOME WIN

For the Norwich bet PUKKI to score first

Good luck to all