Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

Preston On IFollow Will Cost A Tenner.

2 hours ago, sgncfc said:

My only criticism of ifollow, given that I haven't suffered any connection problems at all, is that they often miss action by showing a replay, or by holding the camera on off-field people. Whoever is directing is clearly learning on the job.

You can guarantee at least one "show us the f'ing football" each game, especially when you can tell from Chris Goreham that an attack is building!

As you say, it's the focusing for 10 seconds on the managers or a sub that is frustrating, plus the spinning graphic back to live action seems to take about 5 seconds after a replay.

Their coverage is certainly acceptable, especially when provided by the club for free too. 

The part i have a problem with is when i needed to contact them, their customer service was non existent. As a result i wont risk paying a tenner for something without support. I do feel they have missed a trick there,, personally. 

11 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

Their coverage is certainly acceptable, especially when provided by the club for free too. 

The part i have a problem with is when i needed to contact them, their customer service was non existent. As a result i wont risk paying a tenner for something without support. I do feel they have missed a trick there,, personally. 

Did you say free Greavsy?

39 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Did you say free Greavsy?

Yes, it is free from the club, as we.are unable to attend this season and 100% of my season ticket payment has paid for my attendance next seasons. 

5 hours ago, Drazen Muzinic said:

With iFollow, it's the logo I hate - not visible enough. Would like to be able to see it bit more clearly when asked to 😇

There's  some serious mileage left in this one.😇

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

We will miss iFollow next season, especially if we can't all get back in the ground. The prospect of not being able to watch NCFC at home in the Premier League does not sit well.

If we can't watch City play if when/we're in the Premiership.....there will be a serious headache for the club and the disgruntled season ticket holders and their cash.....

3 hours ago, Mello Yello said:

If we can't watch City play if when/we're in the Premiership.....there will be a serious headache for the club and the disgruntled season ticket holders and their cash.....

Every EPL game has been shown live while spectators are excluded.

7 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

only if you have SKY / BT/ Prime etc. 

Certainly not free, as home ones (and selected away ones) are for ST holders currently. 

31 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

only if you have SKY / BT/ Prime etc. 

Certainly not free, as home ones (and selected away ones) are for ST holders currently. 

Exactly......I do have BT and Amazon Prime (but not Sky).....What about the unfortunate NCFC paid up ST holders who have none of these?.......Tuff diddies or will they get a rebate if home crowds are still barred from Carra?.....I eagerly await the proposed solution?......

46 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

See Mr G's Reply......(and mine).....

Maybe the club can PM those unfortunate NCFC ST holders a link to a decent bootleg stream?...... 😉 

Just now, Mello Yello said:

Maybe the club can PM those unfortunate NCFC ST holders a link to a decent bootleg stream?...... 😉 

Would they need a VPN for that? 

Just now, Mello Yello said:

Need to ask the expert.....

Id rather not - but im sure he will pop up soon enough. 

I wonder if it will come with a visable logo too 

2 hours ago, Greavsy said:

I wonder if it will come with a visable logo too 

or a visible VPN 😉

Edited by Van wink
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

All depends if you want a free one or subscription one😇

Following the thread that particular part was talking about ones provided by the club -

4 hours ago, Mello Yello said:

Which I accept was tongue in cheek!