Sign in to follow this  
Well b back

FA Cup Semi Final sees small return of fans

should be

'the return of small fans'

as would be able to get more in that way

2 hours ago, Well b back said:

So the plan is one S/F will have 4000 fans, 8000 2 weeks later for EFL final and then 20,000 for the FA Cup Final. Think it suggests that after 21/6 the plan is full stadiums.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/56566256

What a total and utter nightmare for the clubs involved allocating a token amount of tickets for a Wembley appearance to their fans.

1 minute ago, TIL 1010 said:

What a total and utter nightmare for the clubs involved allocating a token amount of tickets for a Wembley appearance to their fans.

They might have an elite group of fans.

Job done🙃

Just now, TIL 1010 said:

Indeed, but on top of that there are also thoughts the last 1 or 2 prem games could take place with fans. One of those games is apparently Newcastle Fulham ( not sure who is at home ) surely if you play a season ( not neutral ground competitions ) you keep to how you have played all season, could create a huge advantage.

5 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

They might have an elite group of fans.

Job done🙃

I was then thinking I hope they both restricted their away membership.

6 hours ago, Well b back said:

Indeed, but on top of that there are also thoughts the last 1 or 2 prem games could take place with fans. One of those games is apparently Newcastle Fulham ( not sure who is at home ) surely if you play a season ( not neutral ground competitions ) you keep to how you have played all season, could create a huge advantage.

We had home fans in for a couple of games this season. It has to be better to trial games with fans this season so we can all be back next season

51 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

629E4518-255D-4CD1-B5F0-C33182AFE5DE.jpeg

Again FF, play the post, not the poster...... So predictable.. 

1 minute ago, Greavsy said:

Again FF, play the post, not the poster...... So predictable.. 

Not as predictable as your little jibes which have got very boring across the whole forum

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

Not as predictable as your little jibes which have got very boring across the whole forum

Glad you've noticed. 

As I've said play the post, not the poster. 

Haven't you got some bread to bake, Joe?

1 hour ago, FenwayFrank said:

629E4518-255D-4CD1-B5F0-C33182AFE5DE.jpeg

I thought for one brief moment you were going to discuss the subject matter of the thread but i really should have known better.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TIL 1010 said:

I thought for one brief moment you were going to discuss the subject matter of the thread but i really should have known better.

What and stay on topic! Hmm

2 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Hilarious.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Captain Holt said:

Carrow Road will host trial events for the final two home games. 

You sure ?

4 hours ago, FenwayFrank said:

To be fair City 1st only has himself to blame. Always banging on antagonistically about people lying and/or being dim then hasn’t got the good grace to hold his hands up and apologise when he makes a boo-boo himself.

Karma is sweet.

Edited by ......and Smith must score.
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, city4eva said:

We had home fans in for a couple of games this season. It has to be better to trial games with fans this season so we can all be back next season

I am not too sure what the club will learn that they didn't in the the two trial games already held at Carrow Road.

17 hours ago, Greavsy said:

Surely your VPN will let you watch that Bill? 

5 hours ago, Greavsy said:

What and stay on topic! Hmm

E1B7FC68-97A4-4D84-9651-D85AFACD7134.jpeg

• Like 1

On 30/03/2021 at 15:08, TIL 1010 said:

I am not too sure what the club will learn that they didn't in the the two trial games already held at Carrow Road.

They may not learn much but why, if allowed ,wouldn't they  have a small crowd for what could be a trophy presentation,  confirmation of promotion and a bit of  fun too?

On 30/03/2021 at 14:03, ......and Smith must score. said:

To be fair City 1st only has himself to blame. Always banging on antagonistically about people lying and/or being dim then hasn’t got the good grace to hold his hands up and apologise when he makes a boo-boo himself.

Karma is sweet.

pointing out that hand crank lied about it being possible to buy a sub to ifollow from the UK is hardly a boo boo

though watching him post a screen grab sent to him makes it all the more fun

you cannot buy a sub to ifollow in the UK as much as hand crank keeps claiming

I did buy mine using a VPN last summer

you do not need to use a VPN to watch the games though.... as hand crank and Greasy keep claiming

I will log in to my ifollow account tomorrow and watch the games, as will numerous others who also took out a sub using a VPN to avoid been identified as UK based

I am however halfway up Mount Everest, at the moment and here is a screen grab to prove it 😛

global-1.jpg

8 minutes ago, Bill said:

pointing out that hand crank lied about it being possible to buy a sub to ifollow from the UK is hardly a boo boo

though watching him post a screen grab sent to him makes it all the more fun

you cannot buy a sub to ifollow in the UK as much as hand crank keeps claiming

I did buy mine using a VPN last summer

you do not need to use a VPN to watch the games though.... as hand crank and Greasy keep claiming

I will log in to my ifollow account tomorrow and watch the games, as will numerous others who also took out a sub using a VPN to avoid been identified as UK based

I am however halfway up Mount Everest, at the moment and here is a screen grab to prove it 😛

global-1.jpg

Wheres the ifollow logo on there Bill? 

Like Moses, Bill has now come down from the mountain and is now flying across the Grand Canyon, and here is a screen grab to prove it

23,495 Grand Canyon National Park Photos and Premium High Res Pictures -  Getty Images

ps greasy, was your 'mate' hand crank lying when he said you can buy an ifollow sub in the UK ?

1 minute ago, Bill said:

Like Moses, Bill has now come down from the mountain and is now flying across the Grand Canyon, and here is a screen grab to prove it

23,495 Grand Canyon National Park Photos and Premium High Res Pictures -  Getty Images

ps greasy, was your 'mate' hand crank lying when he said you can buy an ifollow sub in the UK ?

Which part of im not interested in that didnt you understand when I've told you at least twice before.

Still having brightness trouble I see!

How strange, for someone claiming they are not interested in hand crank being caught out lying you do seem to spend an inordinate amount if time and effort trying to distract from that fact

I wonder why ? 

Why Scripture Must Guide Our Hunt For the Will of God | Art, Sheep clothing,  Sheep

2 minutes ago, Bill said:

How strange, for someone claiming they are not interested in hand crank being caught out lying you do seem to spend an inordinate amount if time and effort trying to distract from that fact

I wonder why ? 

Why Scripture Must Guide Our Hunt For the Will of God | Art, Sheep clothing,  Sheep

You're the one who keeps bringing that up you ****. As I've said I'm not interested, so hardly trying to distract. 

Im more interested in why you couldn't see the ifollow logo that everyone else did.

So rather than being a pretend smart ar5e, why don't you answer the question for once. Is it that hard? 

On 29/03/2021 at 22:11, Greavsy said:

Surely your VPN will let you watch that Bill? 

I think you'll find' as others are all too aware, it is you that constantly bleating about VPNs in any thread about TV games

The real question here is why are you so fixated about trying to distract from hand cranks lying, and why have you not come out and denied what he said was a lie.... as we both know he was lying, hence your obsessed behaviour into trying to distract from those lies

Hand crank posted up a screen grab which I suspect was messaged to him - he was in the messaging section before posting on the thread

that is not proof but were this a civil case, then in all probability given his regularly lying and having posted up on the non football section before during a game I am confident that my understanding is correct

As to your obsession it is certainly one of distraction and the louder and more repetitive the lie the thought is the more it is likely to be believed, as hand crank did with the false accusation of me supposedly stealing £1000 from my local branch of the Legion - only in this case it is you, Greasy, peddling this rather than RTB

here is what Greasy is trying to distract from

and here are hand cranks very words

1. any season ticket holders that have been dumb enough to buy an overseas subscription to ifollow?

2. any non season ticket holders who would want to cover their tracks with a VPN, risk the VPN breaking down, and buy an overseas subscription to ifollow when you can buy one in the UK?

3. anyone dumb enough to buy a season ticket on ifollow yet spend hours scratching around to find and post illegal streams to the same game

number 2 is a blatant lie, however why is it Greasy who spends so much of his time trying to distract from this blatant lie ?

it was my challenging if hand cranks lies that prompted this Turin Shroud of the Pinkun forum, a screen grab produced after hand crank had been on his message page for ten or so minutes - who was he messaging, and why ?

if he was au fait with ifollow he would have known he was lying, and then, only when caught out was there the need to produce this latter day Zinoviev letter

"oh what a tangled web we weave, when at first we try to deceive " eh, Hand Crank ?