Sign in to follow this  
Tom NCFC

Rick Waghorn is confused!

I quote

"Robert Earnshaw''s first goal in Canary colours three minutes from the end of normal time gave City''s long-suffering supporters the first glimmer of hope "

Glimmer of Hope, my ****. This isn''t a glimmer of hope rick, it''s a disaster. This should have been 3 points. This doesn''t make me anymore happier than i was.

yeah waggers, like a goal bundled over the line 3 mins from time to snatch a draw against an ordinary team promoted from league 1 last year is making me HOPEFUL and dreaming of our promotion back to the prem next year.don''t think so rick - he''s so far up the ivory tower he needs binoculars to watch the match!just see the headlines, ''city turn the corner'' - the norwich manager nigel worthy said the season kicks off now...blah balh work ethic, blah blah.............

"It''s a start - albeit a tentative and tiny one." Yeah right, he''s really scraping the barrel there. He''s become increasingly detached from reality in recent weeks, sounding more and more like a tool of the board. 

I think Neil Adams summed it up on Canary Call when asked if he could give his opinion on sacking Worthy.

Its OK for local journalists to praise the the team when doing well but they are not allowed to be absolutely truthful when

they are doing badly. (for fear of losing club access)

How sad is that!

i have got that book.. i do feel waggers pokes fun of Bernard Robinson a little bit too much...

its an ok Read... if only for Gossy and Gunny''s take on Europe and Mike Walker and Chase.. and Iwan saying that "Worthy has a problem with certain players of a certain gae"

jas :)