Sign in to follow this  
GRTourist

Fulham U18 vs Norwich City U18

Hi all,

I was the photographer at the U18 match against Fulham on Saturday.  It might not have been a great result for the young Canaries, but there were some encouraging performances and Norwich's season has been much improved on last year.  When I photograph matches I tend to put together a blog/report as well.

Appreciated this might not be interesting to everyone, but for anyone who's interested in the U18 side, the match report and photos are here:

Regards,

GRT
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 5

Ta - I live only a mile or two from where this was played, is on one of my lockdown wandering routes - would have sneaked a peek had I realised it was on

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GRTourist said:
Hi all,

I was the photographer at the U18 match against Fulham on Saturday.  It might not have been a great result for the young Canaries, but there were some encouraging performances and Norwich's season has been much improved on last year.  When I photograph matches I tend to put together a blog/report as well.

Appreciated this might not be interesting to everyone, but for anyone who's interested in the U18 side, the match report and photos are here:

Regards,

GRT

Really detailed and informative report - many thanks for posting. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, GRTourist said:
Hi all,

Regards,

GRT

Thanks GRT. If you had to pick one for the future which one would it be?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, dylanisabaddog said:

Thanks GRT. If you had to pick one for the future which one would it be?

That's a really tough question, especially given that some of the players are as young as 15.  I think that Shipley and Kamara seem highly rated within the Norwich system, and they've also done well to get Matos on board.  I liked the way Harry Brooke played as well.

If pushed I'd probably say that Shipley is closest to first team football, though still a fair way off.  He's got a bit more physicality than the others around him, and would probably be ready for a League One loan in a season or so.  

• Thanks 1