Sign in to follow this  
Tacklebury

He's already paid for himself....

Even if Leon doesn''t score another goal in Yellow and Green, I don''t care. You can''t put a price on the joy we get from a result like that! He looks a handful, full of tricks, and a composed finisher - a bargain if we can keep him in this form.

Also, a quick word for Svensson, who I think had a good game despite not knowing his teammates. He could well be another prudent signing.

Darren who...?

Tacklebury
Don''t you dare say Darren who?,without him we wouldn''t be where we are now! Shame on you.

Blimey, obviously the irony was missed there. I''m not suggesting we forget what Huckerby did whilst here, or what he might be able to do for us in the future (fingers crossed). I was only joking, whilst also celebrating the contribution by the two strikers we signed last week. I was also acknowledging the fact that we can live without him, as shown today. I was joking, that''s all. Promise. Sorry if that''s a problem. I won''t do it again.

Tacklebury,
I''m sorry too,didnt mean to jump down your throat.Still very stressed about will he sign or wont he sign.Just really want Hucks here and think he will complete our team so its a bit of a touchy subject with me.Happy Xmas!!

Merry Xmas to you too Diane. Don''t worry, if Hucks is true to his word, and your hunch is correct, he''ll be back here to help our push to the promised land! Here''s hoping that he signs and inspires the side sufficiently that we can avoid our usual post-Xmas slump.