Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

Onel Hernandez mad dash for his International debut

I think I would do the same for my international debut. The only thing stopping me is being asthmatic with only a partially healed torn cruciate, a chronic inability to catch a train or flight and, probably most significantly, being **** at football.

28 minutes ago, 1902 said:

I think I would do the same for my international debut. The only thing stopping me is being asthmatic with only a partially healed torn cruciate, a chronic inability to catch a train or flight and, probably most significantly, being **** at football.

Expect a call from Paul Cook shortly.

• Like 2
  • Haha 14

56 minutes ago, horsefly said:

Expect a call from Paul Cook shortly.

I can do better mate. Had offers from some titans of the footballing world, like Lincoln and Gillingham

17 minutes ago, 1902 said:

I can do better mate. Had offers from some titans of the footballing world, like Lincoln and Gillingham

I do apologise for the most egregious insult. What was I thinking!!!

I'd agree with Farke on this really. Crazy to think he is allowed to fly half the way round the world for a game of football but in the current climate we're not allowed to see family in friends in certain environments.

I can understand his need to play international football, but if I were him I would of prioritised the club and the run in.

We're all entitled to do as we wish, so hopefully he comes back with some more minutes under his belt and isn't injured.

Sounds like Sunday League stuff, turning up 44 minutes into the game, having a 5 minute jog around the pitch then coming on early second half. I'm happy for Onel, and hope he gets to play more of the next game on Sunday.

I do agree with Farke though, is it really right we are letting people fly around the globe to play football right now? Especially with most teams playing 3 games each in a week and a bit, that's a lot of mingling and traveling. Hmm...

• Like 1

Very odd that he's travelling for this, but at the same time, he needs match time so at least he's getting some.