Sign in to follow this  
wcorkcanary

Tim Krul starts

9 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Turkey 1-0 up early on.

Missed it, making the missus a banana shake ....no , not a euphemism. 

Strangely  enough  my Dutch  footy mate has not turned up on WhatsApp  as arranged.🤫

10 minutes ago, First Wazzock said:

Just had to post on here because I always take the original over cheap plastic imitations...

Think you'll find both the threads were creaed at the exact same time 😉

9 hours ago, GenerationA47 said:

Sounds like Dutch Tony will be too  busy stuffing Edam with holes to be on whatsapp, for the next year or so

He did show up....eventually, muttering something about  a  3-3 draw , until that top corner screamer. Mind you I had to endure a bit of pi$$ taking about Ireland's defeat.

4 hours ago, wcorkcanary said:

He did show up....eventually, muttering something about  a  3-3 draw , until that top corner screamer. Mind you I had to endure a bit of pi$$ taking about Ireland's defeat.

If you’re anything like me when it comes to sporting loyalty... I can flip agilely between the Emerald Isle and the Green & Peasant Land, depending on expediency. Usually more helpful for 6 nations than football, mind

3 hours ago, GenerationA47 said:

If you’re anything like me when it comes to sporting loyalty... I can flip agilely between the Emerald Isle and the Green & Peasant Land, depending on expediency. Usually more helpful for 6 nations than football, mind

Tbh I lost interest in the Green and pleasant lands footy team years ago, various  reasons.I cant watch Rugby , except when I need a kip, could be England v Ireland  world cup final and if be snoring  inside 10 mins. So that just leaves a bit of the old Boys in Green for me..... it's my home now.