Sign in to follow this  
Midlands Yellow

Guess Lambert’s next managerial job

I've heard the Mile Cross recycling centre might be on the lookout for a new boss experienced at dealing with trash.

2 hours ago, Hucks6 said:

He’s going to Dunston Hall to clear the car park up

Just as long as he's not parking cars...

When Grimsby get rid of Paul Hurst another Binner failure would be the obvious choice surely ?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, keelansgrandad said:

Well we will need sub titles

Aye, I had him down as a member of the Mafiosi but he made me an offer I cannae unnerstan'. 😉

To battle Clancy Brown in a duel to the death under the tutelage of Sean Connery until there be only.....

Oh you meant Paul. Couldn't really give a toss then.

Probably still going to find an owner somewhere who is desperate to see the 'Norwich effect' and can hope he will bite their hands off for a small contract. I half wonder if he might pop up on TV north of the border now. Either way, he is done in the top 3 leagues of English football, it would be a League 2 or Scottish side now... Perhaps he ends up in the Croatian or Bulgarian leagues, or maybe even America where they will be thrilled to have 'former Premier league manger and Champions League winner, Paul Lambert'.

8 hours ago, Dr Greenthumb said:

Preston 🤣

They do have a habit of appointing Scottish managers - I think it's 6 out of the last 10 or something. 

1 hour ago, sgncfc said:

Celtic. Still revered up there. Bet he's on their shortlist.

He's upset a few with his not-too-complimentary comments about Scottish football over the years. Maybe before Ipswich, but now even his somewhat diminished legendary status won't be enough to draw attention from his appalling post-Norwich managerial CV.