Sign in to follow this  
Wymondham Canaries

New kit manufacturer

I’d love us to go with Puma, they do some nice kits! Are Admiral still going?

Would be really disappointed looking through some of their efforts. Errea have been really, really good. Joma just seem to make ****, plain kits.

• Like 1

F*cking Joma. Better be a joke.

Pony, Xara, Errea, Joma. We go for the absolute cheapest, poorest manufacturers out there.

Who next, Lonsdale? 🙄

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, alex_ncfc said:

F*cking Joma. Better be a joke.

Pony, Xara, Errea, Joma. We go for the absolute cheapest, poorest manufacturers out there.

Who next, Lonsdale? 🙄

Fruit of the loom. 

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, crab man said:

Joma, seriously? Hope this is a joke. Forever opting for cheap kit manufacturers! 

They will use the one they make the most money from, and that wont be from a 'big' brand

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Move Klose said:

They will use the one they make the most money from, and that wont be from a 'big' brand

The problem I see with that is a big brand manufacturer will market premiership shirts globally, sales will be potentially wider marketplace, I assume we’d get part of shirt sales as a stage payment?

I don’t really know how it works maybe someone has more knowledge?

They're all cheaply made nylon carp. Legea and its sister Errea make decent quality  clobber for the price.in Italy.. Nike and the other big brands just have  bigger marketing/ Advertising  budgets ... their kit is not superior quality mostly made far east.

Exactly, a while back I considered buying our daughter a USA Women's replica shirt. It's basically a white T shirt with a Nike logo and USA badge - $126! 

Joma is not Premier league quality. I suppose its nice to have something to moan about again I suppose 🤷‍♂️

1 hour ago, Move Klose said:

That's not too bad actually

Props for the mock-up @Renskay, very lifelike.

Going by that style, which is no doubt realistic for the maker, the future kit may actually resemble a knock-off from a market stall. Would they include copyright-dodging touches for the full effect, with NORWICH SPORTS ASSOCIATION or a lemon-piping budgerigar in place of the club badge.

Association’s a joke

33 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

Joma is not Premier league quality. I suppose its nice to have something to moan about again I suppose 🤷‍♂️

Maybe after a couple of seasons of staying up, it will have proven itself PL quality

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Wymondham Canaries said:

rumours this evening that Norwich will be ending the current Errea contract early and replacing it with JOMA. 

Surprised nobody has asked the question yet but source for this please and it had better be something better than Twatter ?

I couldn't care less really. I am a traditionalist yellow with green trim. I don't mind the third kit this year because it is a complete change. But the main strip for me has to be 90% traditional.

But I do agree the 70s Admiral was a good one and within my parameters.

25 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

I couldn't care less really. I am a traditionalist yellow with green trim. I don't mind the third kit this year because it is a complete change. But the main strip for me has to be 90% traditional.

But I do agree the 70s Admiral was a good one and within my parameters.

But KGD - wouldnt it be morally wrong for the club to source the cheapest suppliers, irrespective of design and quality, and then sell to the fans at inflated prices, and then reduce by a significant %age as the season progresses. 

Or is that just good business sense? 

1 hour ago, TIL 1010 said:

Surprised nobody has asked the question yet but source for this please and it had better be something better than Twatter ?

I have a feeling that this was a tweet (tw4t?) from someone called Zimbabwe Canaries - I got sent it yesterday afternoon...

Very proud and pleased to take part in my very first Global Canaries fan group consultation. Lots of interesting ideas and feedback but the two standout for me being, new kit supplier from next season and this will be the last season the club use IFollow. #NCFC

Edited by Graham Paddons Beard

28 minutes ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

I have a feeling that this was a tweet (tw4t?) from someone called Zimbabwe Canaries - I got sent it yesterday afternoon...

Very proud and pleased to take part in my very first Global Canaries fan group consultation. Lots of interesting ideas and feedback but the two standout for me being, new kit supplier from next season and this will be the last season the club use IFollow. #NCFC

Thanks GPB but no mention in there that we are ending our contract with Errea early and switching to Joma so still interested where that has come from.

I liked that rainbow/white one from a fans group as a second kit.

Away kit leaked! (For real this time?) - Main Discussion - Norwich City -  The Pinkun Forums

Edited by TheGunnShow
Found the one I was thinking of, even if it was only mocked up by fans!

55 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

But KGD - wouldnt it be morally wrong for the club to source the cheapest suppliers, irrespective of design and quality, and then sell to the fans at inflated prices, and then reduce by a significant %age as the season progresses. 

Or is that just good business sense? 

Naughty boy.

Don't get me started about sales.