City fan

With 8 games left.

Who will be the three clubs promoted, I'm going for City and Swansea and Barnsley via the play offs. 

Us, Watford, and then Swansea - would love Barnsley but in a knock out situation I expect the welsh boys to get the job done. 

You wonder if Barnsley peaked too early? Perhaps Reading have something left in the tank for the Play Offs. 

Us and Watford comfortably first and second, probably Swans through the Play Offs. 

Edited by Gordon Bennett

I dont see Swansea going up, or Brentford for that, so maybe someone who sneaks in, Bournemouth or Cardiff

Norwich, Watford and brentford through the playoffs. If its a Brentford v Reading semi I think they deal with them, same as I could see Barnsley upsetting Swansea to make the final. Then you have a plucky underdog (much like Brentford of previous years) vs Brentford who I think would have the experience to get it done this time around. I hope not Swansea, they are a pretty dull side to watch and had a ridiculous amount of luck with Penalties and other sides fluffing their lines in the 90+ minute of games.

I can't see Watford not making it, so that's the top two places sorted. Then as usual the playoffs are a lottery. I fancy Swansea if only because they play a more defensive game but Bournemouth could still come back into the picture, and if they do I think it'll be them.

I would go for us and Watford for the automatic promotion spots as despite the draw with Blackburn reducing our lead for the title, Swansea’s defeat to Cardiff has increased our lead for automatic promotion to 14 points and although Swansea still have a game in hand, they have to win their next 5 games and hope we lose our next 4. We also have a much superior goal difference. Watford have also improved under their new manager recently, with Swansea’s and Brentford’s recent form shooting down from what it was a couple of months ago.

I think it’s hard to say who will win the playoffs as I believe Bournemouth, Cardiff, and Middlesbrough could all still make them. However, I think Brentford and Swansea are the only teams that I would name for definite at the moment

I see Norwich, Watford and I see a surprise team going up ie not Swansea or Brentford. Whoever gets into the playoffs off the back of a decent run will do it for me. Barnsley may have peaked too early, Reading are on the slippery slope. Bournemouth can beat anyone when they feel like it. Boro I don’t think will string enough wins together to get in the play offs and Cardiff, ditto Barnsley. 

Who am I going for?  I think it’s going to be Barnsley. They are relentless and I feel they can upset the applecart.

I see Norwich Watford autos but fancy Brentford in play offs. They have choked slightly earlier this season so won't go into play offs on a downer like last season.

City, Watford and Swansea look the most likely at this point, I'd love Brentford to do it but think they have bottled their chance sadly