Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Anyone spot Chris Sutton's half and half shirt?

Fair play to him, we gave him his start, with Blackburn he won a Premier league winners medal. If I was him I'd be rightly proud of playing for both Clubs.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, wcorkcanary said:

Fair play to him, we gave him his start, with Blackburn he won a Premier league winners medal. If I was him I'd be rightly proud of playing for both Clubs.

Probably won even more with Celtic.

3 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Probably won even more with Celtic.

A bit easier  to win the SPL though, wouldnt you agree? I'll also add that I'd be disappointed if he didnt wear a half Norwich half Celtic shirt should we ever play them in European competition.

Edited by wcorkcanary
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, wcorkcanary said:

A bit easier  to win the SPL though, wouldnt you agree? I'll also add that I'd be disappointed if he didnt wear a half Norwich half Celtic shirt should we ever play them in European competition.

Henrik Laursen said he was the best partner up front he had ever played with. And of course Celtic used to make the CL groups in those days.

Good effort I say. Actually quite like his commentary on games and sport radio. However, I suspect he is a bit marmite for some.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Henrik Laursen said he was the best partner up front he had ever played with. And of course Celtic used to make the CL groups in those days.

Llaaaarrrrsssoonn and Sutton  were the last really class front two that Celtic  have had imo. They were worth watching. 

Don't mind Sutton to be fair, he often has a dig about us but still he's alright 

2 hours ago, East Rider said:

Good effort I say. Actually quite like his commentary on games and sport radio. However, I suspect he is a bit marmite for some.

I like him alot, and he speaks alot of sense, and is very direct too. 

Not sure if id have the same opinion without his ncfc history. 

1 hour ago, Ward 3 said:

Don't mind Sutton to be fair, he often has a dig about us but still he's alright 

He has a dig at anything that he thinks deserves  a dig. Last time I heard him speak about us, he was complimentary  about our way of doing things but questioned whether  it get us further than  upper championship to mid prem... which isnt unreasonable. On the whole he is imo one of the more interesting  pundits. 

Edited by wcorkcanary
  • Like 3

23 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

That emoji is laughing at you  , not wirh you. 

I’m so gutted at that. So glad your not wirh me. 

Edited by Midlands Yellow
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, wcorkcanary said:

He has a dig at anything that he thinks deserves  a dig. Last time I heard him speak about us, he was complimentary  about our way of doing things but questioned whether  it get us further than  upper championship to mid prem... which isnt unreasonable. On the whole he is imo one of the more interesting  pundits. 

Yeah mate fair comment