When I read some of the posts I try to work out who is what age, clearly different age groups have a different outlook on life and of course sport, the topics around position and formation always get such different views.

In the spirit of openness and as age isn't a GDPR problem I thought it would be interesting to share our age brackets.

So how about using one of the following brackets (ifyou want to join in): under 25, 25-35, 35-45, 45-55, 55+.

So to go first......I'm in the 45-55 bracket.

Not old enough for a vaccine but old enough to start getting crap from Saga.😀

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, markdmhoward said:

Not long turned 35!

Ive turned 35 more than twice😉

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

No way am I going to disclose my middle age......I will gladly give out my bank details and pin numbers but disclosing my age bracket is sacrosanct......(whatever that means)?......

I'm much younger than the oldest on here.....and I have done some things......I am BATMAN!......

• Haha 1

Old enough to remember when a striker was a centre forward, a central defender was a centre half, and when you could bundle the goalkeeper and the ball into the back of the net if you were to make good contact with him.

18 minutes ago, pearsos said:

Just recently turned 60 but still young at heart.

Snap last August for me, will seem strange having a 60th birthday party so long after the event. 

I know what you mean. 

Might wait until my 61st but treat it as my 60th (is a year’s amnesia allowable at our age?).

Will be a bit like the football, last game I went to was premier league (v Leicester) and looks like next one will be Premier League too.

40 here. But probably healthier than many 20-30 year olds. Although the shot below was taken a month before hitting 39.

SvalbardSteve.jpg

Edited by TheGunnShow