cambridgeshire canary

Gibson stretchered off- Serious injury

2 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Yup, out for the rest of the season just when we need him most.

Now, if Zimmerman or Hanley get injured..

We're already past the part of the season we "needed him most", the job's done, we could get Brian McGovern back in at CB and still go up. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, horsefly said:

You do realise that even mentioning this possibility is enough to get you a life-ban from the site.

So if Cambridgeo got banned , then thered be Nuttyos funds thread, official  match thread, Bill's slimy look at how bad the binners are thread, lakeys lectures and not much else. 

Free Cambridgeo!! 

Cambridgeo is innocent.!!

I'm Cambridgeo  and so's my wife!!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, rock bus said:

I'm hoping and praying that Zimmerman and Hanley will see us through to promotion.

But my bigger concern is what if it ended up being a career ending injury? If we are promoted we might have to pay c£8m for a player who isnt fit to play for ages or ever at this level.

Obviously I hope that isnt the case for us or Gibson, but it's a bit of a risk and typical of our 'premier league' luck.

Have you had a recent sensitivity by-pass ? Glass half empty moment . Be positive . Premier league luck - do you really think we would be where we are now if it hadn't been for Gibson . We were lucky to find someone of this class for the fee . He will be back fit and ready for the prem . Keep the faith .

We are committed to fulfilling the transfer fee agreed . Why even debate this . My glass half full .