lappinitup

*****Official Match Thread v Blackburn*****

19 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

You have a laugh if you want to. I just want to watch the match without looking on here occasionally and seeing put downs and insults  because I dare to voice an opinion.   As for the match and my opinion,  I definitely don't think we are looking as good with Dowell/Buendia and Cantwell in midfield.  Way too many passes going astray, not just from them to be fair, but we could do with a Rupp type player in there who can just control things a bit more.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😙

How Blackburn haven’t had a single yellow card yet is beyond me. They’re late on our players almost every minute, Stroud isn’t giving us anything and has played 2 terrible advantages as well. Blackburn are just going through our players and nothing is being done.

• Like 2

Just now, ......and Smith must score. said:

Sign him up...😀

Always wondered if he'd do a job for us in the Prem..... 😏😉

1 minute ago, Ken Hairy said:

Saw Stroud on his way to Carrow Rd today..... 

82a26297a30e9fc949c376d7421e6a3b.png

"BORN TO BE WILD!".....#"Get your motor runnin' get out on the Highway!"#......

Skipp has been magnificent. Has grown throughout this campaign into such an influential player.

Just seen the goal back. How ridiculous to let blackburns tallest player and biggest threat get a 10 yard run and jump on Sorensen. Absolutely no chance. 

Pathetically naive defending. I called it as soon as I saw Sam Gallagher bouncing around the area on his own nowhere near Hanley or Gibson. Guaranteed goal if the delivery was right, which it was. How we set up for that free kick made it a better chance than a penalty.