Sign in to follow this  
Branston Pickle

Today’s other games

Swansea and Brentford dropping points makes a draw today a decent result really. A shame as we were a goal up but these things happen and 9 on the bounce was always going to be a hard ask to follow. Just hope the knocks to Dimi and Gibson are not too serious, Gibson could potentially miss the rest of the season if it's as bad as it looks. That said, 3 more wins might be enough for the trophy, 4 looks likely to definitely do it

• Like 1

This international break really is unwelcome

In terms of which players will actually play for their countries?

I'm assuming Krul isnt first choice if Cilessen is fit?

Aarons and Skipp unfortunately look as though they may not only start...but may play in all 3 U21 games which is unhelpful..and neither replacable should anything happen

Is Giannoulis first choice LB for Greece over Tsmiakis of Liverpool??

Not sure if Hanley and McLean are starters for Scotland. Given what happened to Gibson today, I hope Hanley doesnt kick a ball

Hernandez, without veing disrespecful to Cuba , must be one of their better players , so you'd imagine will play a couple of games

Placheta ,probably a squad player for Poland

....and last but certainly not least..and concerning ..I'm assuming Finland will flog Pukki for every minute of each of their games 😨

Unless we get a shed load of injuries I can't see us not being promoted now. 14 point lead over 3rd .

I'll be a bit gutted if Watford pip us for the title tbh, but they still have ourselves, Brentford, Swansea and Reading to play.

28 points out of a possible 30 is pretty good going in anyone's book.

6 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Unless we get a shed load of injuries I can't see us not being promoted now. 14 point lead over 3rd .

I'll be a bit gutted if Watford pip us for the title tbh, but they still have ourselves, Brentford, Swansea and Reading to play.

28 points out of a possible 30 is pretty good going in anyone's book.

Could happen

..remember a few years ago Brighton being 8pts above Newcastle with 3 to go

Played us at carrow rd in the first of those games , their fans were selling 'Brighton Champions' flags and scarfs outside the ground.

We beat them 2-0, they lost their last 3 and Newcatle won their last 3 and won the league

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

Could happen

..remember a few years ago Brighton being 8pts above Newcastle with 3 to go

Played us at carrow rd in the first of those games , their fans were selling 'Brighton Champions' flags and scarfs outside the ground.

We beat them 2-0, they lost their last 3 and Newcatle won their last 3 and won the league

Yes I am concerned it could happen and to be fair if they manage to overturn us it will be thoroughly deserved.

If it does come down to the last game of the season, which I don't think it will, I can see Swansea fielding a weakened team against them if they are guaranteed playoffs and out of the hunt for automatic promotion.

I’m still concerned for our final five games, they’re not an easy set of games if we are carrying injuries to key players! Hopefully we can get the wins against Preston, Huddersfield or Derby! Will feel more comfortable with 90 points.....

20 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Yes I am concerned it could happen and to be fair if they manage to overturn us it will be thoroughly deserved.

If it does come down to the last game of the season, which I don't think it will, I can see Swansea fielding a weakened team against them if they are guaranteed playoffs and out of the hunt for automatic promotion.

Conceivable that we may be in the same situation with Barnsley. 

Jesus wept, the amount of pant wetting you lot do is hilarious 😂😂

The title is ours, enjoy the ride 👍

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, AJ said:

Swansea and Brentford dropping points makes a draw today a decent result really. A shame as we were a goal up but these things happen and 9 on the bounce was always going to be a hard ask to follow. Just hope the knocks to Dimi and Gibson are not too serious, Gibson could potentially miss the rest of the season if it's as bad as it looks. That said, 3 more wins might be enough for the trophy, 4 looks likely to definitely do it

4 wins is the target IMO. Not outlandish for us and means Watford & Swansea would basically have to win every remaining game (and they play each other) to top us.

Looking likely to me that Watford H might be the title game.

10 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Meh, don't mind the former norwich players just hate the club due to it's.. uh.. 'history' shall we say

'Non' history to be precise. 

11 hours ago, Ken Hairy said:

Jesus wept, the amount of pant wetting you lot do is hilarious 😂😂

The title is ours, enjoy the ride 👍

I agree to an extent, but you won't be quite so confident if we lose to Preston. The lead could be reduced to 5 points, with Watford, Bournemouth, Reading and Barnsley still to play.

I expect us to win the title but I doubt Farke will have the same mindset as you.

5 hours ago, Yellow and Green said:

I agree to an extent, but you won't be quite so confident if we lose to Preston.

I expect us to win the title but I doubt Farke will have the same mindset as you.

Yes I will. And yes I fully expect he has, without of course, and quite rightly, being so vocal about it.