Midlands Yellow

Blackburn predictions

This should be a routine win against a team in poor form. They played well against Swansea but the goals have dried up, hopefully we cut them up at will. 4 for Norwich and a breakaway goal for Rovers. 

Edited by Midlands Yellow

Due a defeat. 5-2 Blackburn. Catastrophic error will be bringing that beundia back in, destroying Dowell's confidence and seeing us end up finishing third. 

• Haha 1

Comfortable 2-0 win. No Dack for them who has been so unlucky with injuries. I had fancied us to go for him this summer until his latest setback

Hard to see anything other rather a regulation win. 2-0, with the promotion truck a rollin'...

Blackburn are a bit out of form, good in attack but surprisingly for a Mowbray side, not too solid defensively. Can see a fairly high-scoring game here, probably a 3-1 or even a 4-2.

Blackburn's season started so well

But their season has gone straight to hell

It's an easy winner

Against an old binner

Mighty Canaries will win two-nil

COYY

Blackburn without Dack and Trybull should be there for the taking- despite their abilities to create and score goals.

Dack is a player I really like as he can make things happen and he will be a big miss for them. 

Blackburn have the same problem this season that we've had in the past.

The defensive shield doesn't work. So despite a decent defensive 4 they have simply conceded too many.

They've played around with formations this year and finally settled on 4231 where they are more robust defensively but they are not at our level.

If our boys perform and we don't take them lightly then we should be winning this 2-0 or better. 

With our current form every game looks like a banana skin to me - but Farke doesn't do banana skins anymore. 

Probably the same starting 11 as at Forest with Emi coming on later to put the icing on the cake.

Should be a comfortable win 3 or 4 nil.

Blackburn without Dack is basically Norwich without Emi- totally different team. We're due a duff result, but on paper it should be routine and would be fantastic to get to the break 10 in a row.

If all goes to plan I'd put us 5 points away with 8 to play- and if Cardiff can take anything off of Swansea I'd say the fat lady is on her podium.

3 hours ago, Duncan Edwards said:

Due a defeat. 5-2 Blackburn. Catastrophic error will be bringing that beundia back in, destroying Dowell's confidence and seeing us end up finishing third. 

Wow such a positive post 

21 minutes ago, overthebordercanary said:

I'm now worried having heard who the ref is. Keith Stroud hates Buendia with a passion.

So Buendia gets a red and banned for several games. We lose Teemu , Hanley , Max and Dimi to injury in the International Break. 
Things are looking decidedly dodgy . Hang on to your hats . 🎩

An odd team Blackburn. They attack with pace and purpose. In fact I'd say they played as well as many teams we have faced this year. A dangerous match.

Yet, just who would not back us in the form we are in? I would expect the team to be really on it just before the international break. A narrow home win for me.

45 minutes ago, Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB said:

Norwich City 1, Blackburn 1...........

Change the Norwich goals count to 3/4 and your on it. 

51 minutes ago, Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB said:

Norwich City 1, Blackburn 1...........

I've predicted similar to you at times this season but you've not been great on getting them right have you? 😅

Rupp is a miss but one we can handle. 2-1

• Haha 1

9 straight wins and Blackburn to play and some are predicting a draw.  If we get only a draw will be some unhappy punters here

8 hours ago, Duncan Edwards said:

4 hours ago, Robert Barnes said:

Wow such a positive post 

That Duncan Edwards, he's a right card he is 😉

• Haha 1

I want to say 2-0 but get this awkward feeling this'll be one of those games we'll drop points in.

1-1. Emi to score first, Blackburn to equalise late on.

(hopefully the 2-0 happens instead though)

10 hours ago, CanaryChris said:

Blackburn's season started so well

But their season has gone straight to hell

It's an easy winner

Against an old binner

Mighty Canaries will win two-nil

COYY

But they're a massive club full of history,

So they're current plight is a bit of a mystery.

They had Shearer once and won the Premier league,

and now they just look full of fatigue.

Those were the days my friend they thought they'd never end,

But those days are gone it's such a pity, to see a massive club lose to City.

• Like 1