Jump to content

Recommended Posts

The difference that lad has made to our side has been amazing.

And to think he's only 20.

Will be interesting to see whether he's yet good enough for the PL week in week out but he's certainly been a class act in the Championship.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Spurs are woeful at the moment, change of manager on the horizon sooner rather than later.  Who knows if that helps us keep him but surely he’s good enough for game time at Spurs next season. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Basically created both of our goals and seems to get better and better.

Spurs are awful, but he won't solve their bigger problems. He's probably good enough to get into their squad, but I hope for our sake he gets one more year here for some Prem experience! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, AJ said:

Basically created both of our goals and seems to get better and better.

Spurs are awful, but he won't solve their bigger problems. He's probably good enough to get into their squad, but I hope for our sake he gets one more year here for some Prem experience! 

Yes, he assists the assist. Two excellent forward passes that ultimately lead to the goals. God, I hope there's some way we can wangle a deal for him for next season.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There was a poster on here a few weeks ago who said Ollie doesn't create things. He just stops the other teams playing and he got quite touchy when I suggested that is the beginning of the creation of our moves.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, lake district canary said:

Spurs keeping a close eye on our Ollie......

 

 

Good spot Lakey . When you see it all together you realise how he effected the game . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, keelansgrandad said:

There was a poster on here a few weeks ago who said Ollie doesn't create things. He just stops the other teams playing and he got quite touchy when I suggested that is the beginning of the creation of our moves.

Unfortunately there are some on here who either just do that to be controversial or just don't get it, or maybe both.

His all round contribution has been superb, some games he looks like he spends all his time breaking up play which he is excellent at, other games he's been the player that everything goes through, there's a reason why some teams have tried to just stop him getting the ball.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, lake district canary said:

Spurs keeping a close eye on our Ollie......

 

 

Unfortunately, he is their Ollie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To be honest, there aren't many of the Spurs first team that would actually improve our first team at this point. Kane would probably be a great option off the bench and Son would solve our no 10 conundrum or give some competition for Cantwell. Otherwise I'd keep our players over theirs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Spurs are woeful at the moment, change of manager on the horizon sooner rather than later.  Who knows if that helps us keep him but surely he’s good enough for game time at Spurs next season. 

Many have said that Spurs' midfield is one of their weak points, so hopefully they'll spend £50m on someone which pushes Skipp down the pecking order.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...