Sign in to follow this  
YankeeCanary

Who Needs A Manager

A Note To Lord MadDan/Squit And Dicky:

You must be happy today guys...a moral victory, eh? Brighton loses and we march ( chuckle chuckle ) 11 points clear of relegation.

To you muppets who, without any rationale, except some misguided thought, believe that by not calling for change this constitutes loyalty, I will say this:

Norwich have plodded along ( plod is a compliment ) over the past 6 league games gaining ( a loose use of the word ) two points out of eighteen while scoring five times and conceding fourteen. Just think about how shocking that is. After the money that has been spent compared to some of the poor clubs in this division, it takes us an average of 108 minutes to score a single goal covering a total period of 6 games. Whereas clubs that are now effectively without a manager, QPR are passing us in the standings and Leicester have narrowed the gap between us to four points. What price a manager eh? Particularly one like we''ve got. 

All this while you sit there with your head in the sand, prepared to wait this disaster out until hell freezes over. If that''s not true, then please, FOR ONCE ( any one of you ), advise at what point do you think you would call for change in management and coaching. I dare even one of you to have an opinion on this! Go on, scratch your head and have a thought. At what point, if you were responsible for making the decision ( we know you''re not, thank goodness ) would you call for management change? What position would we have to be in? Would we be visiting London Road and have Danny Crow pop in a hat-trick against us?

Dear YC!!!!!!! If I were responsible for making a decision about the management of NCFC??? there is no question that with this well intentioned but clueless board in place I would, as you know continue with this manager. 

The board may be able to shield or protect the money to some extent, but the principle share holders are clueless when it comes to football and are unlikely to sack the manager. 

Personally I would want the board to be divorced from the football management side of the club completely, or for them to completely sell out there share holding, in other words put their share holding on the market, to see if there is a bid that they would consider.  If no interest was shown, I would sack the coaching staff and appoint a director of football to manage the club.

I would give Worthy the reigns, and the job of coaching the football team personally and ask him to show me why I should keep him on, if in three weeks he has not got the team winning games and playing football in the true sense of the game, ie. the way that we posters know it should be played.

With me in charge he would have the chance to prove to me that he personally could make the players that he has bought, perform as a team.  If he failed at this club with this brief he would never get employment at another club, because everyone in the game would know of the conditions of his employment and that he had failed when given the responsibility for the football produced by this club.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]

You must be happy today guys...a moral victory, eh? Brighton loses and we march ( chuckle chuckle ) 11 points clear of relegation.

To you muppets who, without any rationale, except some misguided thought, believe that by not calling for change this constitutes loyalty, I will say this:

Norwich have plodded along ( plod is a compliment ) over the past 6 league games gaining ( a loose use of the word ) two points out of eighteen while scoring five times and conceding fourteen. Just think about how shocking that is. After the money that has been spent compared to some of the poor clubs in this division, it takes us an average of 108 minutes to score a single goal covering a total period of 6 games. Whereas clubs that are now effectively without a manager, QPR are passing us in the standings and Leicester have narrowed the gap between us to four points. What price a manager eh? Particularly one like we''ve got. 

All this while you sit there with your head in the sand, prepared to wait this disaster out until hell freezes over. If that''s not true, then please, FOR ONCE ( any one of you ), advise at what point do you think you would call for change in management and coaching. I dare even one of you to have an opinion on this! Go on, scratch your head and have a thought. At what point, if you were responsible for making the decision ( we know you''re not, thank goodness ) would you call for management change? What position would we have to be in? Would we be visiting London Road and have Danny Crow pop in a hat-trick against us?

[/quote]

In the world according to squitty/dicky the WO`s are a small minority LOL.

Every text message on Canary call was calling for Worthy out.

The vasy majority of people at the clubsite, here and WOTB want worthy out YET........ the squitty one think most people want Worthy to stay.

Don`t hold your breath waiting for details as stupid one liners are the usual reply.

Worthy Out NOW 

[quote user="USAcanary"][quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[/quote]

In the world according to squitty/dicky the WO`s are a small minority LOL.

Every text message on Canary call was calling for Worthy out.

The vasy majority of people at the clubsite, here and WOTB want worthy out YET........ the squitty one think most people want Worthy to stay.

Don`t hold your breath waiting for details as stupid one liners are the usual reply.

Worthy Out NOW 

[/quote]

we''ve had his first stupid one liner already complety dodging the points made in the opening post which is the reason and point of discussion, instead i believe a comment was made about a responce merely adding to the original statement, another question dodged and another day as Worth in charge, oh happy days.

Well beelsie, I find myself saying I could go along with your plan, but only because I believe nothing would change in the three weeks that you would provide for Nigel to personally coach the team to a better performance standard, failing which, as I understand it, he would be on his way.

Am I understanding this to be a bit of concession on your part and that, possibly, you are becoming more disenchanted with each passing week?

Now, in order to get your plan implemented, we need a new benefactor. Do you know any football-smart Russians? If not, how about we get a new co-operative together and build a new 50,000 seat stadium at Lakenham ( please note, that I don''t forget good suggestions my friend. ) We might want to do that anyway and show this lady she''s cooked her last goose!

I think you''ll find that I''ve never said the WO''s were a small minority, I''ve said that the same people posting the same things over and over again does not make a majority.

As for answering your question, I''ve done it before, why do it again, my opinion hasn''t changed.

I''m sorry you didn''t enjoy my stupid ine liner, but I really think you people need a little comedy in you lives!

[quote user="A load of squit"]

''Who Needs A Manager''

OK, heres my opinion. I''m glad, I knew doing it themselves was a burden for Townshend, Entwistle & Daltrey.

[/quote]

Our season is as dead as Entwistle (and Moon!).

"I''m a Boy" but "I Can''t Explain" why you continue to be "Happy Jack" while NCFC can''t play "Anyway, Anyhow, Anywhere".  "The Kids Are Alright" but Nige won''t play them . Instead we get a poor "Substitute".

"Let''s See Action" !

Its time we "Join Together" and call for the "Magic Bus" for Worthy et tu Etuhu !

[quote user="A load of squit"]

I think you''ll find that I''ve never said the WO''s were a small minority, I''ve said that the same people posting the same things over and over again does not make a majority.

As for answering your question, I''ve done it before, why do it again, my opinion hasn''t changed.

I''m sorry you didn''t enjoy my stupid ine liner, but I really think you people need a little comedy in you lives!

[/quote]

I laughed, some people on here need to seriously lighten up!!!

[quote user="FilletTheFishWife ."][quote user="A load of squit"]

''Who Needs A Manager''

OK, heres my opinion. I''m glad, I knew doing it themselves was a burden for Townshend, Entwistle & Daltrey.

[/quote]

"I''m a Boy" but "I Can''t Explain" why you continue to be "Happy Jack" while NCFC can''t play "Anyway, Anyhow, Anywhere".  "The Kids Are Alright" but Nige won''t play them . Instead we get a poor "Substitute".

"Let''s See Action" !

Its time we "Join Together" and call for the "Magic Bus" for Worthy et tu Etuhu !

[/quote]Yes FtFW......and then maybe "We won''t get fooled again!"......"You better you better you bet!" we won''t! ;~)

YC, apart from the obvious gratitude that I feel for the generosity of members of the present board, as well as a minnim of confidence in the financial controller.  After all they did so to speak rescue the club from Chase-itis. 

From then on including the move up into the Prem there has been less than a business like approach to the NCFC and a lack of vision in all departments, not less than an inability to see the obvious value to be reaped from a sale of the whole Carrow road site, in favour of a much more modern development in the lakenham area, this in my opinion would be not only a football ground but a sports and entertainment centre used twenty four hours a day as a venue for an unlimited range of at present, not catered for people occupations. It has the most desirable road access and with imagination and drive an attractive connection to the close by adjacent airport facility.  This possibility is not lost yet, it is still possible and with the obvious backer being Richard Branson who if approached in the right way I''m sure that with his business vision and entrepenurial skill could turn this venture, if enough imagination could turn this area into a very attractive and money making venture. To make the venture much more interesting I feel sure that Richard would be likely to invite part shares in the project so that the pain felt by the present board could be nullified by including them in a minor way in the development of the facillities, in house background knowledge, to assist the venture so to speak.  The future, footballwise and business- wise, by going in this direction would be secured by our added financial clout, with the 50.000 stadium filled to capacity, and money being generated on a round the clock basis  no longer would we be p*****g about looking for the cheapest throw-outs from the game, we would establish our own academy and train the best lads that were available, because we could offer them an attractive future as well as selling on the surplus boys at a profit at the same time securing them a protected introduction to the world of football Norwich City Style.   From my stand point this is not a I year wonder development but over three years with the envisaged financial clout that could be obtained from the city financiers due to  someone of the Richard Branson Ilk being at the helm as president of this now great club.   It is a vision YC it can  be a reality, This is my belief.

There''s a number of people on this board who, having got frighteningly high on their own supply, are now in danger of leaving earth orbit for ever. Stop it guys, it''s rotting your brains.

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="FilletTheFishWife ."][quote user="A load of squit"]

''Who Needs A Manager''

[/quote]

"Let''s See Action" !

[/quote]Yes FtFW......and then maybe "We won''t get fooled again!"......"You better you better you bet!" we won''t! ;~)[/quote]

If we could have got "Boris The Spider" on loan (with a commitment to buy regardless of peformance)  I think we would have done.