Sign in to follow this  
dylanisabaddog

Other championship clubs' forums

Just had a browse on the Barnsley forum. Some of them on there think they will get 2nd place. I like the optimisim!

4 hours ago, Satriales said:

Just had a browse on the Barnsley forum. Some of them on there think they will get 2nd place. I like the optimisim!

They have a good run in but it would take a huge collapse by both Watford and Swansea 

I quite often pop on to the Coventry forum to see what they have to say about Sam McCallum. The good thing is that he's playing week in week out which is great for his development. According to the Coventry fans he's doing okayish - far from terrible, but not ripping up trees either. 

The Watford fans forum is all about how they think Norwich are lucky,and they will win league 

6 hours ago, Satriales said:

That’s the nature of being a football fan though. When things are going well, it’s hard not to think that this is the start of a brave new era, and when things go badly, it’s the beginning of the end. Look at the state of the atmosphere on here after two draws and one loss not so long ago. Now it’s all about record points tallies. Although TBF, it is tempered a little by realism engendered by last season.