Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

Matthew Hoppe.

Gayle is better than championship level- he is lower Prem. He is currently on a lot of money but you can’t look at his recent scoring record as he has been sub most of the time. I think neither his manager or his current team get anywhere near the best out of him. I think he would do well at Norwich and farke would improve him.

3 minutes ago, jonnyace1 said:

Gayle is better than championship level- he is lower Prem. He is currently on a lot of money but you can’t look at his recent scoring record as he has been sub most of the time. I think neither his manager or his current team get anywhere near the best out of him. I think he would do well at Norwich and farke would improve him.

Dwight Gayle is 30, and as much as some players can improve at that age. Most don't.

12 minutes ago, jonnyace1 said:

Posts someone who clearly hasn't been paying attention to the clubs recruitment strategy over the Webber/Farke period.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Don’t be Krul said:

Master Bates

I would check out Great Expectations if you think that's a myth. And Seaman Staines was in a Goon Show sketch or two.

13 minutes ago, sgncfc said:

I would check out Great Expectations if you think that's a myth. And Seaman Staines was in a Goon Show sketch or two.

Close. ‘Tis in Ollie Twist.

Roger remains a legendary* member of the crew of the Black Pig. *i.e. non-existent 

58 minutes ago, jonnyace1 said:

32 this year, 1 goal in 11...

Higher your expectations, “lower prem” doesn’t keep us in the premier league next season. 

1 hour ago, sgncfc said:

I was referring to Captain Pugwash

10 hours ago, GenerationA47 said:

Close. ‘Tis in Ollie Twist.

Roger remains a legendary* member of the crew of the Black Pig. *i.e. non-existent 

You're right about Oliver Twist, my apologies. Funny how the memory plays tricks - I thought I'd remembered that 1p5wich were once a good team, but how stupid is that?😁