dylanisabaddog

Watford are better than us in every regard

Someone on a Facebook group wetting themselves that’s it’s ‘only 8 points, it’s going to be a rollercoaster’.

Matched Brentford, gained on Swansea. Only Watford gained. (Why aren’t we..)

Calm down!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

Moose here’s a couple of words that spring to mind. Overweight . XBox. 

Wow, what a comeback

Edited by Moosebadge

5 minutes ago, Moosebadge said:

Or Watford do what we did last year and beat you. Was our first win of season.

Will you sack your manager if you only finish 2nd? 

12 hours ago, Moosebadge said:

4 points down 6 to go

I don’t at all mind other fans coming to post / discuss their club here but I really can’t understand anyone’s desire to actually come and purely gloat. There has not been a single case of a fan boasting about their club and then actually coming back to take it on the chin when their club falls short. Will you be any different? I doubt it. Bit sad really isn’t it... 

10 hours ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

Moose here’s a couple of words that spring to mind. Overweight . XBox. 

I’m enjoying your image of an average Xbox player...

However I think this might be the fella you are referring to? It’s certainly what I am imagining anyway.

D4EE7A8E-C6C0-4899-B831-13B9913E5C68.jpeg

• Haha 2

56 minutes ago, Hank shoots Skyler said:

However I think this might be the fella you are referring to? It’s certainly what I am imagining anyway.

Can't be him, far too attractive.

Perhaps that's a bit unkind, after all there's a fair chance that as a Watford fan he actually lives in Watford, and that is more than enough punishment for anyone to endure.

Edited by horsefly
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hank shoots Skyler said:

I don’t at all mind other fans coming to post / discuss their club here but I really can’t understand anyone’s desire to actually come and purely gloat. There has not been a single case of a fan boasting about their club and then actually coming back to take it on the chin when their club falls short. Will you be any different? I doubt it. Bit sad really isn’t it... 

Tbf , I remember the Boro fan dishing it out on here all the way between cheating a win at Carrow Rd with 3 games to go of the season and then meeting them in the playoff final a month later.

...he did come back and take it on rhe chin afterwards to his credit

Ill be back to congratulate you when you win league.

Ill also be back if you dont.

But i really do like your club. I think the way you have built up is very good. Going up and not breaking the bank is sensible.

Its all banter in the end.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Moosebadge said:

But i really do like your club. I think the way you have built up is very good. Going up and not breaking the bank is sensible.

Back for what?

To tell us that you've won a league that you should have walked from start to finish all along?

Winning the league is a bonus. Getting auto promotion is the key. That's all most of us fans care about! Once you're in the premiership no-one really cares if you got their as champions, runners up or by play off.

3 hours ago, Hank shoots Skyler said:

I wish you to take this down. No matter that you have cartoonised it, my friends will undoubtedly recognise that it is me, and if I catch you outside my property again, then  I will be calling the authorities. 

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Hank shoots Skyler said:

I don’t at all mind other fans coming to post / discuss their club here but I really can’t understand anyone’s desire to actually come and purely gloat. 

Particularly to gloat that they are STILL 6 points behind us with just 7 games left to play.  It is a very strange thing to try and gloat about.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Moosebadge said:

4 points down 6 to go

As you like it so much on our forum moosie how about taking part in Ray's Funds. I'll pledge £10 if you get those 6 and finish top. Will you pledge £10 if you don't? 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, nutty nigel said:

As you like it so much on our forum moosie how about taking part in Ray's Funds. I'll pledge £10 if you get those 6 and finish top. Will you pledge £10 if you don't? 

1/9 plays 5/1, a tempting offer. 

48 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

1/9 plays 5/1, a tempting offer. 

Shame nobody took me up on Brentford back when they were winning the league. Don't worry though, I covered it.

3 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Shame nobody took me up on Brentford back when they were winning the league. Don't worry though, I covered it.

Nobody took you up because you were on about Beloved Brentford not Brentford.

11 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Nobody took you up because you were on about Beloved Brentford not Brentford.

£15 and counting..

8 hours ago, Moosebadge said:

It is  banter. Let's see how the next few games roll. You've got some hard games coming up as have we. I just want promotion sorted out. Not fussed about winning the league or not, would be nice to as been top for so long.

17 hours ago, Moosebadge said:

Or Watford do what we did last year and beat you. Was our first win of season.

Everybody beat us last year. Just **** off now you ****.

16 minutes ago, It's Character Forming said:

Isn’t there a good chance they’ll sack their manager over the summer anyway?

Possibly...that’s what the Pozzos did to Joka after he got us promoted. Our owners put a greater worth on the player recruitment than the head coach. Used to hate it (and often still do) but then look at what we’ve achieved which no previous owner has been able to deliver

Good to have a couple of Watford fans on here as far as I'm concerned, it all adds to the atmosphere.

You're welcome to invite your mates over and charter a small boat, then you can travel to Premier League Island in the wake of HMS Píss The League.

Not sure why this Watford chap is getting so much grief if I'm honest, all seems good humoured banter to me from their point of view. 

Us and Watford have been the best 2 in the league this season, and we have the best 2 squads by quite a long way. 

Would be quite nice if we both stay up next season. 

• Like 6

Interesting reading this thread as I didn’t realise how many people are content finishing as the second best team in the league. No thanks. Finishing as league champions with the winners trophy is what it’s all about at the end of a campaign regardless of what division we’re in - that’s what adds to our trophy cabinet and history, not finishing in very forgettable second best. 

• Like 1