lappinitup

*****Official Match Thread v Nottm Forest*****

As well as we are playing, I can't help but think Hughton's got the tactics all wrong here. We've had more trouble when teams have pressed us - Barnsley and Swansea being fine examples.

This entire season has felt like we've rarely been out of third gear. This performance feels like we're finally starting to reach the sort of levels I've suspected we're capable of. Wonderful stuff 👍

Take Emi off set pieces and we suddenly look threatening from them. Love the little Argentine to bits but dead ball delivery is not his strength!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Hardhouse44 said:

Rupp has been the best player in the pitch. 

Probably true. He has started literally every one of our attacks one way or another.

Really need to get the 3rd that we should honestly have scored by now.. Getting worried Forest will nab a ****house goal from a header and then it's worrying time

But other than that about a good first half you could ask for

Edited by cambridgeshire canary
  • Like 1

Sublime is my choice of word. Two periods toward the end of the half deserved a full house of supporters. It was magic.

Keep this up and how is Emi getting back in the team!

I've only got Chris Goreham so cant tell how we're set up. Is Dowell truly playing the Emi position coming in off the right wing onto his left foot? Is Rupp really in the 10 or is it Mclean?

Edited by WD40

Many Norwich fans: ****, Emi's not playing, our record isn't great when Emi's not there.
Rupp and Dowell: HOLD OUR FUN-KING PINTS!

• Haha 1