Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the PUPs Season 14 Week 28

Recommended Posts

Bolton to beat walsall 

NCFC BET : Pukki to score first and last goal

Good luck everyone 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi pups

ill go for Arbroath v HEARTS

AWAY WIN

For the NCFC bet buendia to score first

good luck to all

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

In bocca al lupo 🐕 Zip e tutti voi belli PUPetti 🦮...

Bit of Spanish sun this week for:

Rayo Vallecano W vs Barcelona W - Away win

As for Sid’s Norwich bet, think a nice tricast of BTTS, Buendia to score, more than 2.5 goals might be profitable...🦮

As for a nice bet for Chelle, how about Hanley to score? He’s getting on the end of quite a few and is well due, previous club, Dowell likely to start and rather better at delivery than Emi and others...might be nice..will send you an outside Lady Godiva Edward 👍🏽 

Parma 

Edited by Parma Ham's gone mouldy
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m also going for a home win for Slavia Prague v. Opava. 
Slavia Prague are W10 D1 L0 F29 A5 at home and Opava are W1 D2 L8 F8 A24 away. 
Good Luck, ZLF!

 

For the match Bet - Aarons to score any time. 
Good Luck, Hissing Sid!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here we go then. Huge thanks for all the suggestions. Also extra thanks to those backing the Chellecity extras. So...

Buendia anytime goal

Pukki First goal

Giannoulis anytime

Hanley anytime

HT/FT City/City

Over 3.5 goals

3-1 City & Pukki anytime

BTTS Yes

Red Card to be shown

Score Draw 

£1 on each please

Best of luck everyone.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Evening,  my head now aches trying to sort such a fantastic set of selections - thank you one and all

My main 6 are

Slavia Prague
Juve
Bayern
Fleetwood
Ajax
Bolton

NN - I have pinged across the cash for a couple of extra entries which are wins for the following groups

Jeonbuk
FSV Frankfurt
Coleraine
Maccabi Tel Aviv
Atletico
Krylia Sovetov

and finally

Vitesse 
Midtjlland
Liile
Chelsea
Watford
Brentford

 

My own selection is a Fleetwood home win.

 

Fingers crossed for a thrilling weekend for one and all;   and especially good luck to Sid for his excellent choices.

Edited by ZLF
fat fumb typing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Hissing Sid said:

Here we go then. Huge thanks for all the suggestions. Also extra thanks to those backing the Chellecity extras. So...

Buendia anytime goal

Pukki First goal

Giannoulis anytime

Hanley anytime

HT/FT City/City

Over 3.5 goals

3-1 City & Pukki anytime

BTTS Yes

Red Card to be shown

Score Draw 

£1 on each please

Best of luck everyone.

 

Thanks for these Sid. They look awesome to me. Positive realistic picks with multiple chances.

This is one of my favourite PUPs weekends as we remember Chellecity. I'm sure there will be extra PUPpower across all the picks this week.

I've placed these to our best advantage. Here are the details...

Buendia anytime goal

£1 Bet 365

11/5

£3.20

Pukki First goal

£1 Bet 365

12/5

£3.40

Giannoulis anytime

£1 Bet 365

10/1

£11.00

Hanley anytime

£1 Bill Hill

12/1

£13.00

HT/FT City/City

£1 Bet 365

7/5

£2.40

Over 3.5 goals

£1 Bet 365

2/1

£3.00

3-1 City & Pukki anytime

£1 Bill Hill

16/1

£17.00

BTTS Yes

£1 Bet 365

4/5

£1.80

Red Card to be shown

£1 Bill Hill

6/1

£7.00

Score Draw

£1 Bill Hill

19/5

£4.80

Good luck Ian and of course our beloved Canaries 🤞🍀💛⚽💚💪

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ZLF said:

Evening,  my head now aches trying to sort such a fantastic set of selections - thank you one and all

My main 6 are

Slavia Prague
Juve
Bayern
Fleetwood
Ajax
Bolton

NN - I have pinged across the cash for a couple of extra entries which are wins for the following groups

Jeonbuk
FSV Frankfurt
Coleraine
Maccabi Tel Aviv
Atletico
Krylia Sovetov

and finally

Vitesse 
Midtjlland
Liile
Chelsea
Watford
Brentford

 

My own selection is a Fleetwood home win.

 

Fingers crossed for a thrilling weekend for one and all;   and especially good luck to Sid for his excellent choices.

Thanks for these and for the extra two sets ZLF. They look so good. I know I'm always positive but this week I can smell a win. Nailed on they are! 

I've paced all three with Bet 365. The potential return for the first set is £50. 67. Here are the details...

Bayern

1/5

14:30 Sat

Fleetwood

4/6

15:00 Sat

Bolton

3/4

15:00 Sat

Juventus

2/11

14:00 Sun

Slavia Prague

1/6

17:30 Sun

Ajax

1/20

19:00 Sun

The potential return for the second set is £41.40. Here are the details...

Jeonbuk

2/5

07:30 Sat

Krylia Sovetov

1/8

12:00 Sat

FSV Frankfurt

1/6

13:00 Sat

Coleraine

3/10

15:00 Sat

Maccabi Tel-Aviv

3/10

19:00 Sat

Atletico

1/3

17:30 Sun

The potential return for the third set is £86.15. Here are those details....

Brentford

13/20

12:30 Sat

Watford

4/7

15:00 Sat

Vitesse

1/2

13:30 Sun

Chelsea

2/9

13:30 Sun

Midtjylland

9/20

16:00 Sun

Lille

1/4

16:05 Sun

Good luck ZLF and all you PUPs🤞🍀💪

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

So that just leaves the fantastic response remembering ChelleCity. All I can say is you PUPs are amazing.💛💚

I hope I got them all. I've kept checking. Please shout if I missed any.

Norwich Win (Sid)

£5 Bet 365

11/20

£7.75

Portsmouth win (Sid)

£5 Bet 365

11/10

£10.50

Norwich/Portsmouth win double (Sid)

£5 Bet 365

2.25/1

£16.27

Norwich 4-0 (DD)

£5 Bet 365

20/1

£105.00

Norwich to win 3-0 (Indy)

£5 Bet 365

11/1

£60.00

Cantwell to score (Indy)

£5 Bill Hill

2/1

£15.00

Armstrong any time/Pukki anytime/HT?FT draw draw (Kathy)

£5 Bet 365

 

33/1

 

£170.00

 

City to win 4-1 (Apples)

£5 Bet 365

22/1

£115.00

2-2 draw (Apples)

£5 Bet 365

16/1

£85.00

Teemu to score at least 2 goals (Crabby)

£1 Bill Hill

7/2

£4.50

Todd to score at least 2 goals (Crabby)

£1 Bill Hill

16/1

£17.00

Norwich to win 3-0 (Crabby)

£5 Bet 365

11/1

£12.00

Hanley to score anytime (Crabby)

£1 Bill Hill

12/1

£13.00

Dowell to score anytime (Crabby)      

£1 Bet 365

12/5

£3.40

Teemu Pukki Hat-trick (Nutty)

£5 Bill Hill

16/1

£85.00

Each team over 1 corner in each half (dj)

£10 Bill Hill

11/4

£37.50

Each team over 1 card (dj)

£5 Bill Hill

3/1

£20.00

Hanley to score anytime.(Lapps)

£2.50 Bill Hill

12/1

£32.50

Gibson to score anytime.(Lapps)

£2.50 Bill Hill

12/1

£32.50

Giannoulis to be the last goalscorer (Purple)

£5 Bet 365

28/1

£145.00

Hanley to score (Parma)

£5 Bill Hill

12/1

£65.00

Norwich/Sporting CP win double (PUPs special)

£5 Bet 365

1.32/1

£11.62

Grant Hanley scoring from the first corner would be a great start. I'm sending PUPpower...

 

Edited by nutty nigel
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chelsea to beat Sheffield united 

Sorry I’m late good luck everyone 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, KiwiScot said:

No Soju for Jeonbuk then.

You have dropped your cloak of invincibility then Kiwi.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pup power needed to avoid a second first match failure!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Brentford! Unlucky ZLF.

Bayern are 3 goals the good buddy.

PUP powered Pompey chimes made it a great start on the Chelle list 💛💪💚

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fleetwood a goal down.

Going to be a stressful 90 mins

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fleetwood 2-0 down.  Not sure even pup power can help us here..

Next year Rodney, next year!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, ZLF said:

Fleetwood 2-0 down.  Not sure even pup power can help us here..

Next year Rodney, next year!

We’ll keep up the PUPpower 💪

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, nutty nigel said:

Thanks for these Sid. They look awesome to me. Positive realistic picks with multiple chances.

This is one of my favourite PUPs weekends as we remember Chellecity. I'm sure there will be extra PUPpower across all the picks this week.

I've placed these to our best advantage. Here are the details...

Buendia anytime goal

£1 Bet 365

11/5

£3.20

Pukki First goal

£1 Bet 365

12/5

£3.40

Giannoulis anytime

£1 Bet 365

10/1

£11.00

Hanley anytime

£1 Bill Hill

12/1

£13.00

HT/FT City/City

£1 Bet 365

7/5

£2.40

Over 3.5 goals

£1 Bet 365

2/1

£3.00

3-1 City & Pukki anytime

£1 Bill Hill

16/1

£17.00

BTTS Yes

£1 Bet 365

4/5

£1.80

Red Card to be shown

£1 Bill Hill

6/1

£7.00

Score Draw

£1 Bill Hill

19/5

£4.80

Good luck Ian and of course our beloved Canaries 🤞🍀💛⚽💚💪

Every little helps 👍

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Really unlucky ZLF. It's just how this season has gone with the six. Thanks the extra picks they just weren't meant to be. You WILL get them next time.

Hissing Sid did well from a game we didn't win with £6.60 returns.

And thanks to @Hissing Sid with Pompey and @dj11 with the corner picks the Chelle list returned £48 split between CSF and Sarcoma. A great result considering the frustrating game for our beloved Canaries.

 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

You have dropped your cloak of invincibility then Kiwi.

Just keeping it interesting old boy. Although I should stop picking from the Korean league it's clearly dangerous ground.

Well done to Hissing Sid and DJ11 with more for the Norwich pot.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19/03/2021 at 20:09, GMF said:

I’m good for the 17 April @nutty nigel

For @ZLF I fancy Chelsea v WBA, home win and for @Hissing Sid Teemu Pukki to score anytime.

Good luck all.

Spot the deliberate mistake! Chelsea v Sheffield United - home win please.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 18/03/2021 at 15:32, Kathy said:

 

Off to France for my pick. Lille to beat Nimes please.

For City's game Bradley Johnson to score at any time..

 

Well i suppose Bradley Johnson just about got on the pitch right at the end but as for Lille.............. 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s very gratifying how much pleasure you can give to someone for doing so very little.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...