Sign in to follow this  
O.T.B.C

same old same

I know its going to be the same as everybody, posting about worthington but I''m going to put my pennies worth in.

I have supported worthy up untill the Ipswich game (or not a game as the case was) but now I feel its time for him to step aside, we should be a top 2 team with the squad we have but due to our negative approach play, no tactics and no passion for the mighty yellows we are where are for a reason and our league position is a true and accurate reflection.

we don''t seem to manage the simple stuff anymore, we suffer too many injuries which I believe its down to the training ground routine, our coaches are not up to the task, we don''t give youth a chane and we rely too heavily on loan signings, who have made very little input. I beleive that worthy has lost the confidence of the players who no longer beleive in him, you look at the body language of the players, and to me its not right.

I sat in the Barclay for the s**m match and Doncastor was in the stands, looking very angry and then looking very uncomfortable with the fans who were having ago at him and quite rightly so, we all work hard for our money and travel from all the corners of the country ( I travel from London every match) and we expect some passion and commitment from the players to match our owns, so we can put our opnions to the men and women in power.

we can no longer do what we all aspire to do with Worthy in charge, and I don''t really like the protests held during the match but its probably the only way the board will listen to us, we are moving back as a club, we are very fortunate to have a club like ours and to some extent the board have always made money avalible to Worthy when he really needs it but if we are not careful we will end up like Forest or someone, there is only one man for the job for me and thats Parkinson of Colchester, he''s doing wonders and reading an article today in the independant he stated things which would make every Norwich fan would drool about, passing teams, flair players and a real togetherness like we used to have, he also loves to play the youngsters partly because he has no choice, but he constantly looks forward unlike the current lot in charge, so come on norwich city board room directors, move your bum and get this man before we are an unatractive club for potential managerfs and players, and worthy a message for you mate, please step down you have done a brilliant job for us but please leave and try your hand at another strugaling club, which i''m sure you will be a success again, leave us with reasonable good memories of you not long lingaring bad memories.

sorry about the long post and the varied topics I have covered but am truly angry and frustrated and want the best for my beloved club

cheers

like i said in the post mate, i wish nothing bad against the man i think he has done wonders for the club, how many other managers would have been able to persuade the players we have signed for us, hucks, crouch, ashton, earnshaw, tommy etc, its beside the point if the signings worked out well or not he can sign top players but i want to be left with good memories of him, but each passing week they turn to bad thoughts and that aint nice