Sign in to follow this  
TeemuVanBasten

Carlton Morris

Good Luck to the lad, he could be a Premiership striker in August. That has got to be better than being on the bench here. That said I expect us to be in the market for a new striker and if that was a 25 year old who had spent his career trundling around League 1 there would be uproar on this messageboard.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

Wouldnt it be just football for him to score the winning goal on the last day of the season to deny us automatic promotion and drop us to 3rd...whilst sealing Barnsley a playoff place in 6th

....and then score the winning goal against us in the playoffs the following week...

If Webber hadn’t had a clause inserted preventing him from playing against us this season he needs to be sacked 🤣

24 minutes ago, Mr Angry said:

If Webber hadn’t had a clause inserted preventing him from playing against us this season he needs to be sacked 🤣

It's not possible to do that for permanent contracts, only possible for loans

4 hours ago, AJ said:

It's not possible to do that for permanent contracts, only possible for loans

Its not possible to 'officially' do that....be a shame if he was injured for the game though 😉

• Haha 1

May have been said already but you can't wait forever, particularly when a player just seems to constantly get injured. I'm not sure of the stats, but anecdotally it seems that injury prone players tend to stay that way and the opposite is also true (think about Pukki, McClean, Aarons etc). I really hope the lad is over his injuries, even to the point that we regret selling him. I'm not particularly confident that will be the case though.

53 minutes ago, Mr.Carrow said:

May have been said already but you can't wait forever, particularly when a player just seems to constantly get injured. I'm not sure of the stats, but anecdotally it seems that injury prone players tend to stay that way and the opposite is also true (think about Pukki, McClean, Aarons etc). I really hope the lad is over his injuries, even to the point that we regret selling him. I'm not particularly confident that will be the case though.

Why is everybody saying that he's injury prone? I'm sure it's only one season which was wrecked by one serious injury? 

It's Louis Thompson who has had the serious problems. 

16 hours ago, It's Character Forming said:

I agree. That old catch 21 gets you every time 😆

Don't ever get caught with a typo.... clearly catch 22... 😆

13 hours ago, rock bus said:

Its not possible to 'officially' do that....be a shame if he was injured for the game though 😉

You know 'people' rb?