Sign in to follow this  
Coneys Knee

Am I missing something?

Or am I just being stupid (no need to answer that)

BUT, just looking at the league table it says Swansea have played 35 games, I.e 11 left to play but, I’ve just been looking at here remaining fisxtures and I can only count 10 matches.

yes I am being sad and trying to weigh up our competitors fixtures to try reassure myself that this is as in the bag as people keep saying.

Rotherham away is missing. I think it’s going to be arranged for late April 

Edited by FenwayFrank

I think they have a postponed fixture at Sheff Wed which is yet to be rearranged. 

Or that's how it looks to me.

Certainly confusing.

Rotherham are in a bit of a pickle with their fixtures. They have 14 left to play, and there are only 13 slots left between now and the end of the season... two this week before the international break, and then 11 over five weeks after it. Guessing they'll have to play Saturday-Tuesday-Thursday-Sunday or something similar to squeeze in the extra one. It wouldn't be fair for them to play any games after all the other teams have finished, as it could have a significant bearing on the relegation picture.

2 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

Rotherham are in a bit of a pickle with their fixtures. They have 14 left to play, and there are only 13 slots left between now and the end of the season... two this week before the international break, and then 11 over five weeks after it. Guessing they'll have to play Saturday-Tuesday-Thursday-Sunday or something similar to squeeze in the extra one. It wouldn't be fair for them to play any games after all the other teams have finished, as it could have a significant bearing on the relegation picture.

Or the promotion battle? Where have we heard that before?🤔