Sign in to follow this  
0peteddMMyyyy0Falseen-USTrue

Play Off's still a possibility according to Worthy

Same on ITV Teletext (Page 412). Worthy must be on something cause i really don''t think we''re gonna get close to the playoff''s. I say i''ll be 9th

Worthington needs a lesson in mathematics !  History says that we will need 75 points minimum to reach the play offs . So that means we will need 35 points from 13 games - in other words we can afford to drop only 4 points in last 13 games . Are we Reading in disguise ? - i think not !

[quote user="pete"]If you read the teletext on Sky, Worthy seemingly feels we can still make the play offs after our magnificent result against Hull.  What a joke the man is deluded.[/quote]

I am sure even squitty/dicky is having a laugh at that one.

it shows just what a joke he has become when he just cannot admit defeat.... even when the game is up... a great result like a point at hull however should not be understated!!! with a bit more luck and a load more shots we could have won......

i mean there were 2 clear penalties according to the worthless one...... apparantly we will be due them in the next couple of games notmean.

I''ve worked it out ..... Worthy is about to unleash the final stage of the master plan ....... Having brilliantly sold the entire division on the illusion that we''re a journeyman lower mid table side we''re about to unleash total football ....... all will be swept before us during the run in ...... entering the playoffs in the sixth spot our well rested players cruise through the semi before finally recording the highest goal tally ever for the playoff final ....... Premiership here we come ...... KTF!