Sign in to follow this  
Drazen Muzinic

The List of Benefits to Living in This Beautiful County...

...Just Got Longer...

https://www.edp24.co.uk/sport/norwich-city/robbie-savage-doesnt-want-to-cover-norwich-games-7826022

This is excellent news. Not only is he an appalling pundit but I have never forgiven his sh1thousery when moonwalking off near the end of that Derby game in 2011. Still we had the last laugh😅

Edited by Drazen Muzinic
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, Drazen Muzinic said:

...Just Got Longer...

https://www.edp24.co.uk/sport/norwich-city/robbie-savage-doesnt-want-to-cover-norwich-games-7826022

This is excellent news. Not only is he an appalling pundit but I have never forgiven his sh1thousery when moonwalking off near the end of that Derby game in 2011. Still we had the last laugh😅

Robbie Savage  is such an idiot that we'll  always have the last laugh.

• Like 1

It reminds of the old joke that someone was complaining that the roads to Norfolk were terrible and the Norfolk person said it was done deliberately to keep the furriners out.

He does ask a valid question in asking the caller how he sees us closing the gap on Leicester City. 
we will have one aim next season - to finish 17th.

23 minutes ago, Crafty Canary said:

He does ask a valid question in asking the caller how he sees us closing the gap on Leicester City. 
we will have one aim next season - to finish 17th.

That's like your claims that our only aim is to be top 26. And it's wrong.

Our first aim this season was to get enough points for top 26. With that assured the next aim is top 24. Once that's assured the aim will be top 22. Then top 21.

Likewise next season the first aim will be top 17...

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

How the hell does it take 7 hours? Is he cycling?

It isn't 7 hours from Cornwall.

he has to do his hair first

One of the best moments at Carrow Road was when he was at Derby (I think although stand corrected) and ponsing about on the pitch either before the game or at half time and one of his team mates pinged the ball at him when he was walking off and it hit him plumb on the back of his head 😆

1 hour ago, Rich T The Biscuit said:

One of the best moments at Carrow Road was when he was at Derby (I think although stand corrected) and ponsing about on the pitch either before the game or at half time and one of his team mates pinged the ball at him when he was walking off and it hit him plumb on the back of his head 😆

That was hilarious! It’s up there with the time a little blue invalid car gracefully toppled onto its side whilst negotiating the corner flag at the river end whilst coming in to park up.

I've done the Welsh border to Norwich in 4hrs - where the hell does he live in Wales for it to take an extra 3hrs?! He's probably following his sat nav, taking him via Dublin, the doughnut.

Like Connor has said in his article, breaking the bank is not always the answer for PL survival. Fulham spent over £100m when they got promoted in 2018 and went straight back down. When we got promoted under Lambert we can’t have spent much on new signings but managed to spend 3 consecutive seasons in the top flight, finishing the first season 12th and the second season 11th.

Am thoroughly glad he doesn’t want to cover any of our games - I mean that Savage would probably damage our teams morale wouldn’t he? 😆

Edited by HazzaJet

19 minutes ago, Wings of a Sparrow said:

That was hilarious! It’s up there with the time a little blue invalid car gracefully toppled onto its side whilst negotiating the corner flag at the river end whilst coming in to park up.

are you sure you are not confusing that with Alan Brazil's driving ?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, nutty nigel said:

That's like your claims that our only aim is to be top 26. And it's wrong.

Our first aim this season was to get enough points for top 26. With that assured the next aim is top 24. Once that's assured the aim will be top 22. Then top 21.

Likewise next season the first aim will be top 17..The club has clearly stated they aim to be a top 26 club. That is achieved by finishing anywhere from Premier League Champions to 6th place in the Championship. The club obviously has ambitions to be top 20 but don’t usually state a specific position. 

Next season the first aim is the only aim i.e. to stay up. Anything above 17th would be a bonus.

Edited by Crafty Canary

1 hour ago, Wings of a Sparrow said:

That's harsh but I suspect funny at the time, you mean person you 😆

For a while the constant condescension from mainstream media/pundits about the club and area annoyed me. I now see it as largely positive. We are still a bit of a secret that people have to find out for themselves. It's telling how many ex players either stay in the area and become supporters or constantly say nice things about us. A number of numpties who really don't get it probably tends to give us extra incentive to prove them wrong.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Crafty Canary said:

Next season the first aim is the only aim i.e. to stay up. Anything above 17th would be a bonus.

Talking to yourself Crafty...

As my original post said next season the aim will start off at 17th.

If we have 40 points with games to spare we won't go out to lose them. The aim will be to get as many points as possible and finish as high as possible.

My ambition is for us to win the next game. That hasn't changed in 54 years.

3 hours ago, Fuzzar said:

I've done the Welsh border to Norwich in 4hrs - where the hell does he live in Wales for it to take an extra 3hrs?! He's probably following his sat nav, taking him via Dublin, the doughnut.

I think he lives in Cheshire, near Macclesfield, now.  Hence why he is supporting the rebirth of Macclesfield football club.  Cheshire is where most of the BBC presenters live, its a short commute to the Salford City studios. 

Still doesn't answer why he thinks it's 7 hours to Norwich mind - probably refuses to pay for the M6 toll and gets stuck in the traffic on the old M6 near Walsall for hours!